Diamond Silver Swarovski Crystal Ab Bridal Earrings : 291 results priced between £5.00 and £25.00

Diamond Silver Swarovski Crystal Ab Bridal Earrings

Sort:
291 Diamond Silver Swarovski Crystal Ab Bridal Earrings £5.00 £25.00 /l/Diamond-Silver-Swarovski-Crystal-Ab-Bridal-Earrings
  • Crystal Drop earring made from Swarovski crystal AB jet AB and crystal CAL diamond shape beads,timchy collection,london
    Crystal Drop earring made from Swarovski crystal AB jet AB and crystal CAL diamond shape beads,timchy collection,london

    More Information This Timchy Collection™ `Crystal Drop` earring made from Swarovski® crystal AB jet AB and crystal CAL diamond shape beads. Packaged in a branded TIMCHY COLLECTION™ jewellery box. Earring details: length: 4.6 cm Every product comprises of silver components (stamped sterling silver 925). Designed by TIMCHY COLLECTION™ Code: E 8903 Info & Care Delivery Return 925 Sterling Silver: This designation refers to jewellery that contains at least 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5% is...

    £11.00
    timchycollection.com timchycollection.com
    Top Shops
    timchycollection.com
    £11.00
    JUNO Silver Plated Swarovski AB Crystal Clip On Earrings
    JUNO Silver Plated Swarovski AB Crystal Clip On Earrings

    Silver plated clip on earrings. Silver plated pendant. Triple diamond shaped aurora borealis Swarovski crystals. Length 4cm. Gift boxed.

    £16.50
    ajfashionjewellery.co.uk ajfashionjewellery.co.uk
    Top Shops
    ajfashionjewellery.co.uk
    £16.50
  • Crystal Sun earring made from Swarovski crystal AB diamond shape beads, timchy collection,london
    Crystal Sun earring made from Swarovski crystal AB diamond shape beads, timchy collection,london

    More Information This Timchy Collection™ Crystal Sun earring made from Swarovski® crystal AB diamond shape beads. Packaged in a branded TIMCHY COLLECTION™ jewellery box. Earring details: length: 2.7 cm width: 1 cm Every product comprises of silver components (stamped sterling silver 925). Designed by TIMCHY COLLECTION™ Code: E 8801 Info & Care Delivery Return 925 Sterling Silver: This designation refers to jewellery that contains at least 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5% is copper, which...

    £10.00
    timchycollection.com timchycollection.com
    Top Shops
    timchycollection.com
    £10.00
  • Crystal Glamour earring made from Swarovski crystal AB diamond shape beads,timchy collection,london
    Crystal Glamour earring made from Swarovski crystal AB diamond shape beads,timchy collection,london

    More Information This Timchy Collection™ `Crystal Glamour` earring made from Swarovski® crystal AB diamond shape beads. Packaged in a branded TIMCHY COLLECTION™ jewellery box. Earring details: length: 4 cm Every product comprises of silver components (stamped sterling silver 925). Designed by TIMCHY COLLECTION™ Code: E 6305 Info & Care Delivery Return 925 Sterling Silver: This designation refers to jewellery that contains at least 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5% is copper, which endows...

    £22.00
    timchycollection.com timchycollection.com
    Top Shops
    timchycollection.com
    £22.00
  • Crystal Link earring made from Swarovski crystal AB and fuchsia AB diamond shape beads,timchy collection,london
    Crystal Link earring made from Swarovski crystal AB and fuchsia AB diamond shape beads,timchy collection,london

    More Information This Timchy Collection™ `Crystal Link` earring made from Swarovski® crystal AB and fuchsia AB diamond shape beads. Packaged in a branded TIMCHY COLLECTION™ jewellery box. Earring details: length: 4.6 cm Every product comprises of silver components (stamped sterling silver 925). Designed by TIMCHY COLLECTION™ Code: E 7802 Info & Care Delivery Return 925 Sterling Silver: This designation refers to jewellery that contains at least 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5% is copper...

    £12.00
    timchycollection.com timchycollection.com
    Top Shops
    timchycollection.com
    £12.00
  • Crystal Link earring made from Swarovski crystal AB and sapphire AB diamond shape beads, timchy collection, london
    Crystal Link earring made from Swarovski crystal AB and sapphire AB diamond shape beads, timchy collection, london

    More Information This Timchy Collection™ `Crystal Link` earring made from Swarovski® crystal AB and sapphire AB diamond shape beads. Packaged in a branded TIMCHY COLLECTION™ jewellery box. Earring details: length: 4.6 cm Every product comprises of silver components (stamped sterling silver 925). Designed by TIMCHY COLLECTION™ Code: E 7803 Info & Care Delivery Return 925 Sterling Silver: This designation refers to jewellery that contains at least 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5% is copper...

    £12.00
    timchycollection.com timchycollection.com
    Top Shops
    timchycollection.com
    £12.00
  • earring made from Swarovski crystal AB diamond shape beads and Swarovski white pearls,timchy collection,london
    earring made from Swarovski crystal AB diamond shape beads and Swarovski white pearls,timchy collection,london

    More Information This Timchy Collection™ Line earring made from Swarovski® crystal AB diamond shape beads and Swarovski® white pearls. Packaged in a branded TIMCHY COLLECTION™ jewellery box. Earring details: length: 2.7 cm Every product comprises of silver components (stamped sterling silver 925). Designed by TIMCHY COLLECTION™ Code: E 1672 Info & Care Delivery Return 925 Sterling Silver: This designation refers to jewellery that contains at least 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5% is copper...

    £7.00
    timchycollection.com timchycollection.com
    Top Shops
    timchycollection.com
    £7.00
  • Crystal Ball earring made from Swarovski crystal AB diamond shape beads,timchy collection,london
    Crystal Ball earring made from Swarovski crystal AB diamond shape beads,timchy collection,london

    More Information This Timchy Collection™ Crystal Ball earring made from Swarovski® crystal AB diamond shape beads. Packaged in a branded TIMCHY COLLECTION™ jewellery box. Earring details: length: 2.7 cm Every product comprises of silver components (stamped sterling silver 925). Designed by TIMCHY COLLECTION™ Code: E 2207 Info & Care Delivery Return 925 Sterling Silver: This designation refers to jewellery that contains at least 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5% is copper, which endows the...

    £13.00
    timchycollection.com timchycollection.com
    Top Shops
    timchycollection.com
    £13.00
  • Crystal Drop earring made from Swarovski crystal AB and light siam AB diamond shape beads,timchy collection,london
    Crystal Drop earring made from Swarovski crystal AB and light siam AB diamond shape beads,timchy collection,london

    More Information This Timchy Collection™ `Crystal Drop` earring made from Swarovski® crystal AB and light siam AB diamond shape beads. Packaged in a branded TIMCHY COLLECTION™ jewellery box. Earring details: length: 4.6 cm Every product comprises of silver components (stamped sterling silver 925). Designed by TIMCHY COLLECTION™ Code: E 8902 Info & Care Delivery Return 925 Sterling Silver: This designation refers to jewellery that contains at least 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5% is copper...

    £11.00
    timchycollection.com timchycollection.com
    Top Shops
    timchycollection.com
    £11.00
  • Crystal Ball earring made from Swarovski crystal AB diamond shape beads and Swarovski Rose pearls,timchy collection,london
    Crystal Ball earring made from Swarovski crystal AB diamond shape beads and Swarovski Rose pearls,timchy collection,london

    More Information This Timchy Collection™ Crystal Ball earring made from Swarovski® crystal AB diamond shape beads and Swarovski® Rose pearls. Packaged in a branded TIMCHY COLLECTION™ jewellery box. Earring details: length: 2.7 cm Every product comprises of silver components (stamped sterling silver 925). Designed by TIMCHY COLLECTION™ Code: E 2209 Info & Care Delivery Return 925 Sterling Silver: This designation refers to jewellery that contains at least 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5%...

    £13.00
    timchycollection.com timchycollection.com
    Top Shops
    timchycollection.com
    £13.00
  • Crystal Drop earring made from Swarovski crystal AB and sapphire AB diamond shape beads,timchy collection,london
    Crystal Drop earring made from Swarovski crystal AB and sapphire AB diamond shape beads,timchy collection,london

    More Information This Timchy Collection™ `Crystal Drop` earring made from Swarovski® crystal AB and sapphire AB diamond shape beads. Packaged in a branded TIMCHY COLLECTION™ jewellery box. Earring details: length: 4.6 cm Every product comprises of silver components (stamped sterling silver 925). Designed by TIMCHY COLLECTION™ Code: E 8901 Info & Care Delivery Return 925 Sterling Silver: This designation refers to jewellery that contains at least 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5% is copper...

    £11.00
    timchycollection.com timchycollection.com
    Top Shops
    timchycollection.com
    £11.00
  • Crystal Glamour earring made from Swarovski crystal AB and jet AB diamond shape beads,timchy collection,london
    Crystal Glamour earring made from Swarovski crystal AB and jet AB diamond shape beads,timchy collection,london

    More Information This Timchy Collection™ `Crystal Glamour` earring made from Swarovski® crystal AB and jet AB diamond shape beads. Packaged in a branded TIMCHY COLLECTION™ jewellery box. Earring details: length: 4 cm Every product comprises of silver components (stamped sterling silver 925). Designed by TIMCHY COLLECTION™ Code: E 6301 Info & Care Delivery Return 925 Sterling Silver: This designation refers to jewellery that contains at least 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5% is copper, which...

    £22.00
    timchycollection.com timchycollection.com
    Top Shops
    timchycollection.com
    £22.00
  • earring made from Swarovski crystal AB 4 mm and light rose AB 6 mm diamond shape beads,timchy collection,london
    earring made from Swarovski crystal AB 4 mm and light rose AB 6 mm diamond shape beads,timchy collection,london

    More Information This Timchy Collection™ Line earring made from Swarovski® crystal AB 4 mm and light rose AB 6 mm diamond shape beads. Packaged in a branded TIMCHY COLLECTION™ jewellery box. Earring details: length: 5cm Every product comprises of silver components (stamped sterling silver 925). Designed by TIMCHY COLLECTION™ Code: E 1647 Info & Care Delivery Return 925 Sterling Silver: This designation refers to jewellery that contains at least 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5% is copper...

    £7.00
    timchycollection.com timchycollection.com
    Top Shops
    timchycollection.com
    £7.00
  • earring made from Swarovski crystal AB and fuchsia AB 6mm diamond shape beads,timchy collection,london
    earring made from Swarovski crystal AB and fuchsia AB 6mm diamond shape beads,timchy collection,london

    More Information This Timchy Collection™ Line earring made from Swarovski® crystal AB and fuchsia AB 6mm diamond shape beads. Packaged in a branded TIMCHY COLLECTION™ jewellery box. Earring details: length: 4.5cm Every product comprises of silver components (stamped sterling silver 925). Designed by TIMCHY COLLECTION™ Code: E 1606 Info & Care Delivery Return 925 Sterling Silver: This designation refers to jewellery that contains at least 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5% is copper, which...

    £7.00
    timchycollection.com timchycollection.com
    Top Shops
    timchycollection.com
    £7.00
  • earring made from Swarovski crystal AB and golden shadow AB diamond shape beads,timchy collection,london
    earring made from Swarovski crystal AB and golden shadow AB diamond shape beads,timchy collection,london

    More Information This Timchy Collection™ Line earring made from Swarovski® crystal AB and golden shadow AB diamond shape beads and Swarovski® bronze pearls.. Packaged in a branded TIMCHY COLLECTION™ jewellery box. Earring details: length: 5.5 cm Every product comprises of silver components (stamped sterling silver 925). Designed by TIMCHY COLLECTION™ Code: E 1628 Info & Care Delivery Return 925 Sterling Silver: This designation refers to jewellery that contains at least 92.5% silver. The...

    £7.00
    timchycollection.com timchycollection.com
    Top Shops
    timchycollection.com
    £7.00
  • earring made from Swarovski crystal AB and ruby AB diamond shape beads,timchy collection,london
    earring made from Swarovski crystal AB and ruby AB diamond shape beads,timchy collection,london

    More Information This Timchy Collection™ Line earring made from Swarovski® crystal AB and ruby AB diamond shape beads. Packaged in a branded TIMCHY COLLECTION™ jewellery box. Earring details: length: 4.2cm Every product comprises of silver components (stamped sterling silver 925). Designed by TIMCHY COLLECTION™ Code: E 1616 Info & Care Delivery Return 925 Sterling Silver: This designation refers to jewellery that contains at least 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5% is copper, which endows...

    £7.00
    timchycollection.com timchycollection.com
    Top Shops
    timchycollection.com
    £7.00
  • earring made from Swarovski crystal AB and sapphire AB diamond shape beads,timchy collection,london
    earring made from Swarovski crystal AB and sapphire AB diamond shape beads,timchy collection,london

    More Information This Timchy Collection™ Line earring made from Swarovski® crystal AB and sapphire AB diamond shape beads. Packaged in a branded TIMCHY COLLECTION™ jewellery box. Earring details: length: 5.5 cm Every product comprises of silver components (stamped sterling silver 925). Designed by TIMCHY COLLECTION™ Code: E 1639 Info & Care Delivery Return 925 Sterling Silver: This designation refers to jewellery that contains at least 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5% is copper, which endows...

    £7.00
    timchycollection.com timchycollection.com
    Top Shops
    timchycollection.com
    £7.00
  • earring made from Swarovski crystal AB diamond shape beads ,timchy collection,london
    earring made from Swarovski crystal AB diamond shape beads ,timchy collection,london

    More Information This Timchy Collection™ Line earring made from Swarovski® crystal AB diamond shape beads. Packaged in a branded TIMCHY COLLECTION™ jewellery box. Earring details: length: 4.5 cm Every product comprises of silver components (stamped sterling silver 925). Designed by TIMCHY COLLECTION™ Code: E 1644 Info & Care Delivery Return 925 Sterling Silver: This designation refers to jewellery that contains at least 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5% is copper, which endows the jewellery...

    £7.00
    timchycollection.com timchycollection.com
    Top Shops
    timchycollection.com
    £7.00
  • earring made from Swarovski crystal AB diamond shape beads and Swarovski black pearls, timchy collection,london
    earring made from Swarovski crystal AB diamond shape beads and Swarovski black pearls, timchy collection,london

    More Information This Timchy Collection™ Line earring made from Swarovski® crystal AB diamond shape beads and Swarovski® black pearls. Packaged in a branded TIMCHY COLLECTION™ jewellery box. Earring details: length: 2.7 cm Every product comprises of silver components (stamped sterling silver 925). Designed by TIMCHY COLLECTION™ Code: E 1678 Info & Care Delivery Return 925 Sterling Silver: This designation refers to jewellery that contains at least 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5% is copper...

    £7.00
    timchycollection.com timchycollection.com
    Top Shops
    timchycollection.com
    £7.00
  • earring made from Swarovski crystal AB diamond shape beads and Swarovski bronze pearls , timchy collection,london
    earring made from Swarovski crystal AB diamond shape beads and Swarovski bronze pearls , timchy collection,london

    More Information This Timchy Collection™ Line earring made from Swarovski® crystal AB diamond shape beads and Swarovski® bronze pearls. Packaged in a branded TIMCHY COLLECTION™ jewellery box. Earring details: length: 6 cm Every product comprises of silver components (stamped sterling silver 925). Designed by TIMCHY COLLECTION™ Code: E 1657 Info & Care Delivery Return 925 Sterling Silver: This designation refers to jewellery that contains at least 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5% is copper...

    £7.00
    timchycollection.com timchycollection.com
    Top Shops
    timchycollection.com
    £7.00
  • earring made from Swarovski crystal AB diamond shape beads and Swarovski bronze pearls, timchy collection,london
    earring made from Swarovski crystal AB diamond shape beads and Swarovski bronze pearls, timchy collection,london

    More Information This Timchy Collection™ Line earring made from Swarovski® crystal AB diamond shape beads and Swarovski® bronze pearls. Packaged in a branded TIMCHY COLLECTION™ jewellery box. Earring details: length: 2.7 cm Every product comprises of silver components (stamped sterling silver 925). Designed by TIMCHY COLLECTION™ Code: E 1668 Info & Care Delivery Return 925 Sterling Silver: This designation refers to jewellery that contains at least 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5% is copper...

    £7.00
    timchycollection.com timchycollection.com
    Top Shops
    timchycollection.com
    £7.00
  • earring made from Swarovski crystal AB diamond shape beads and Swarovski burgundy pearls, timchy collection,london
    earring made from Swarovski crystal AB diamond shape beads and Swarovski burgundy pearls, timchy collection,london

    More Information This Timchy Collection™ Line earring made from Swarovski® crystal AB diamond shape beads and Swarovski® burgundy pearls. Packaged in a branded TIMCHY COLLECTION™ jewellery box. Earring details: length: 2.7 cm Every product comprises of silver components (stamped sterling silver 925). Designed by TIMCHY COLLECTION™ Code: E 1676 Info & Care Delivery Return 925 Sterling Silver: This designation refers to jewellery that contains at least 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5% is...

    £7.00
    timchycollection.com timchycollection.com
    Top Shops
    timchycollection.com
    £7.00
  • earring made from Swarovski crystal AB diamond shape beads and Swarovski coral pearls,timchy collection,london
    earring made from Swarovski crystal AB diamond shape beads and Swarovski coral pearls,timchy collection,london

    More Information This Timchy Collection™ Line earring made from Swarovski® crystal AB diamond shape beads and Swarovski® coral pearls. Packaged in a branded TIMCHY COLLECTION™ jewellery box. Earring details: length: 2.7 cm Every product comprises of silver components (stamped sterling silver 925). Designed by TIMCHY COLLECTION™ Code: E 1677 Info & Care Delivery Return 925 Sterling Silver: This designation refers to jewellery that contains at least 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5% is copper...

    £7.00
    timchycollection.com timchycollection.com
    Top Shops
    timchycollection.com
    £7.00
  • earring made from Swarovski crystal AB diamond shape beads and Swarovski dark grey pearls, timchy collection,london
    earring made from Swarovski crystal AB diamond shape beads and Swarovski dark grey pearls, timchy collection,london

    More Information This Timchy Collection™ Line earring made from Swarovski® crystal AB diamond shape beads and Swarovski® dark grey pearls. Packaged in a branded TIMCHY COLLECTION™ jewellery box. Earring details: length: 2.7 cm Every product comprises of silver components (stamped sterling silver 925). Designed by TIMCHY COLLECTION™ Code: E 1669 Info & Care Delivery Return 925 Sterling Silver: This designation refers to jewellery that contains at least 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5% is...

    £7.00
    timchycollection.com timchycollection.com
    Top Shops
    timchycollection.com
    £7.00
  • earring made from Swarovski crystal AB diamond shape beads and Swarovski dark grey pearls,timchy collection,london
    earring made from Swarovski crystal AB diamond shape beads and Swarovski dark grey pearls,timchy collection,london

    More Information This Timchy Collection™ Line earring made from Swarovski® crystal AB diamond shape beads and Swarovski® dark grey pearls. Packaged in a branded TIMCHY COLLECTION™ jewellery box. Earring details: length: 2.7 cm Every product comprises of silver components (stamped sterling silver 925). Designed by TIMCHY COLLECTION™ Code: E 1667 Info & Care Delivery Return 925 Sterling Silver: This designation refers to jewellery that contains at least 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5% is...

    £7.00
    timchycollection.com timchycollection.com
    Top Shops
    timchycollection.com
    £7.00
  • earring made from Swarovski crystal AB diamond shape beads and Swarovski light blue pearls,timchy collection,london
    earring made from Swarovski crystal AB diamond shape beads and Swarovski light blue pearls,timchy collection,london

    More Information This Timchy Collection™ Line earring made from Swarovski® crystal AB diamond shape beads and Swarovski® light blue pearls. Packaged in a branded TIMCHY COLLECTION™ jewellery box. Earring details: length: 2.7 cm Every product comprises of silver components (stamped sterling silver 925). Designed by TIMCHY COLLECTION™ Code: E 1680 Info & Care Delivery Return 925 Sterling Silver: This designation refers to jewellery that contains at least 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5% is...

    £7.00
    timchycollection.com timchycollection.com
    Top Shops
    timchycollection.com
    £7.00
  • earring made from Swarovski crystal AB diamond shape beads and Swarovski light green pearls,timchy collection,london
    earring made from Swarovski crystal AB diamond shape beads and Swarovski light green pearls,timchy collection,london

    More Information This Timchy Collection™ Line earring made from Swarovski® crystal AB diamond shape beads and Swarovski® light green pearls. Packaged in a branded TIMCHY COLLECTION™ jewellery box. Earring details: length: 2.7 cm Every product comprises of silver components (stamped sterling silver 925). Designed by TIMCHY COLLECTION™ Code: E 1682 Info & Care Delivery Return 925 Sterling Silver: This designation refers to jewellery that contains at least 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5%...

    £7.00
    timchycollection.com timchycollection.com
    Top Shops
    timchycollection.com
    £7.00
  • earring made from Swarovski crystal AB diamond shape beads and Swarovski light grey pearls,timchy collection,london
    earring made from Swarovski crystal AB diamond shape beads and Swarovski light grey pearls,timchy collection,london

    More Information This Timchy Collection™ Line earring made from Swarovski® crystal AB diamond shape beads and Swarovski® light grey pearls. Packaged in a branded TIMCHY COLLECTION™ jewellery box. Earring details: length: 2.7 cm Every product comprises of silver components (stamped sterling silver 925). Designed by TIMCHY COLLECTION™ Code: E 1681 Info & Care Delivery Return 925 Sterling Silver: This designation refers to jewellery that contains at least 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5% is...

    £7.00
    timchycollection.com timchycollection.com
    Top Shops
    timchycollection.com
    £7.00
  • earring made from Swarovski crystal AB diamond shape beads and Swarovski mauve pearls,timchy collection,london
    earring made from Swarovski crystal AB diamond shape beads and Swarovski mauve pearls,timchy collection,london

    More Information This Timchy Collection™ Line earring made from Swarovski® crystal AB diamond shape beads and Swarovski® mauve pearls. Packaged in a branded TIMCHY COLLECTION™ jewellery box. Earring details: length: 2.7 cm Every product comprises of silver components (stamped sterling silver 925). Designed by TIMCHY COLLECTION™ Code: E 1674 Info & Care Delivery Return 925 Sterling Silver: This designation refers to jewellery that contains at least 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5% is copper...

    £7.00
    timchycollection.com timchycollection.com
    Top Shops
    timchycollection.com
    £7.00
  • earring made from Swarovski crystal AB diamond shape beads and Swarovski night blue pearls,timchy collection,london
    earring made from Swarovski crystal AB diamond shape beads and Swarovski night blue pearls,timchy collection,london

    More Information This Timchy Collection™ Line earring made from Swarovski® crystal AB diamond shape beads and Swarovski® night blue pearls. Packaged in a branded TIMCHY COLLECTION™ jewellery box. Earring details: length: 2.7 cm Every product comprises of silver components (stamped sterling silver 925). Designed by TIMCHY COLLECTION™ Code: E 1670 Info & Care Delivery Return 925 Sterling Silver: This designation refers to jewellery that contains at least 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5% is...

    £7.00
    timchycollection.com timchycollection.com
    Top Shops
    timchycollection.com
    £7.00
  • earring made from Swarovski crystal AB diamond shape beads and Swarovski peach pearls,timchy collection,london
    earring made from Swarovski crystal AB diamond shape beads and Swarovski peach pearls,timchy collection,london

    More Information This Timchy Collection™ Line earring made from Swarovski® crystal AB diamond shape beads and Swarovski® peach pearls. Packaged in a branded TIMCHY COLLECTION™ jewellery box. Earring details: length: 2.7 cm Every product comprises of silver components (stamped sterling silver 925). Designed by TIMCHY COLLECTION™ Code: E 1673 Info & Care Delivery Return 925 Sterling Silver: This designation refers to jewellery that contains at least 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5% is copper...

    £7.00
    timchycollection.com timchycollection.com
    Top Shops
    timchycollection.com
    £7.00
  • earring made from Swarovski crystal AB diamond shape beads and Swarovski powder green pearls,timchy collection,london
    earring made from Swarovski crystal AB diamond shape beads and Swarovski powder green pearls,timchy collection,london

    More Information This Timchy Collection™ Line earring made from Swarovski® crystal AB diamond shape beads and Swarovski® powder green pearls. Packaged in a branded TIMCHY COLLECTION™ jewellery box. Earring details: length: 2.7 cm Every product comprises of silver components (stamped sterling silver 925). Designed by TIMCHY COLLECTION™ Code: E 1679 Info & Care Delivery Return 925 Sterling Silver: This designation refers to jewellery that contains at least 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5...

    £7.00
    timchycollection.com timchycollection.com
    Top Shops
    timchycollection.com
    £7.00
  • earring made from Swarovski crystal AB diamond shape beads and Swarovski Rose pearls,timchy collection,london
    earring made from Swarovski crystal AB diamond shape beads and Swarovski Rose pearls,timchy collection,london

    More Information This Timchy Collection™ Line earring made from Swarovski® crystal AB diamond shape beads and Swarovski® Rose pearls. Packaged in a branded TIMCHY COLLECTION™ jewellery box. Earring details: length: 4.5 cm Every product comprises of silver components (stamped sterling silver 925). Designed by TIMCHY COLLECTION™ Code: E 1607 Info & Care Delivery Return 925 Sterling Silver: This designation refers to jewellery that contains at least 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5% is copper...

    £7.00
    timchycollection.com timchycollection.com
    Top Shops
    timchycollection.com
    £7.00
  • L'OVALE Gold Plated Swarovski Oval Crystal AB Hook Earrings
    L'OVALE Gold Plated Swarovski Oval Crystal AB Hook Earrings

    L'OVALE Gold Plated Swarovski Oval Crystal AB Hook Earrings

    £13.50
    ajfashionjewellery.co.uk ajfashionjewellery.co.uk
    Top Shops
    ajfashionjewellery.co.uk
    £13.50
  • L'OVALE Vergulde ovaal Swarovski Crystal Earrings haak AB
    L'OVALE Vergulde ovaal Swarovski Crystal Earrings haak AB

    L'OVALE Vergulde ovaal Swarovski Crystal Earrings haak AB

    £13.50
    ajfashionjewellery.co.uk ajfashionjewellery.co.uk
    Top Shops
    ajfashionjewellery.co.uk
    £13.50