Handmade Swarovski Crystal And Seed Bead Bracelet : 133 results priced between £5.00 and £50.00

Handmade Swarovski Crystal And Seed Bead Bracelet

Sort:
133 Handmade Swarovski Crystal And Seed Bead Bracelet £5.00 £50.00 /l/Handmade-Swarovski-Crystal-And-Seed-Bead-Bracelet
  • Spiral Rope Beadwork Bracelet Kit with SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS crystals and Miyuki Seed Beads
    Spiral Rope Beadwork Bracelet Kit with SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS crystals and Miyuki Seed Beads

    Spiral Rope Bracelet - Beadwork Kit with SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS crystals Skill level: Beginner, however, some beadwork knowledge would be advantageous! Make this beautiful beadwork bracelet with SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS crystals and Miyuki Seed beads. Kit includes: Step-by-Step, easy to follow, instructions 10g of Size 8 Miyuki Seed beads 75 x 4mm Swarovski Xilion Beads 5g of Size 11 Miyuki Seed Beads 3 metres of Fireline 1 x toggle clasp 1 x Size 6 bead Required but not included:- Size 10/12 Beading needle...

    £15.95
    shineyrocks.co.uk shineyrocks.co.uk
    Top Shops
    shineyrocks.co.uk
    £15.95
    Right-angle Weave Beadwork Bracelet with SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS Crystals and Miyuki Seed Beads -  Beadwork Jewellery Making Class, Bath, Somerset - Sat 19th April 2014 10.30 am - 4.30 pm
    Right-angle Weave Beadwork Bracelet with SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS Crystals and Miyuki Seed Beads - Beadwork Jewellery Making Class, Bath, Somerset - Sat 19th April 2014 10.30 am - 4.30 pm

    Beadwork experience necessary Right-angle Weave Bracelet with SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS Crystal and Miyuki Seed Beads - Jewellery Making Workshop in Bath Includes SWAROVSKI® ELEMENTS beads, jewellery supplies and all materials. Jewellery workshop skill level: Some beadwork experience necessary Learn how to create this beautiful bracelet with SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS® crystals and Miyuki Seed Beads. You will create and keep this beautiful bracelet in the colours of your choice. Discover what tools and materials...

    £45.00
    shineyrocks.co.uk shineyrocks.co.uk
    Top Shops
    firstholycommunionday.co.uk
    £38.95
    shineyrocks.co.uk
    £45.00
    handles4doors.co.uk
    £49.88
  • Swarovski Crystal Jonquil Yellow and Multi Coloured Bead Bracelet
    Swarovski Crystal Jonquil Yellow and Multi Coloured Bead Bracelet

    A pretty bracelet handcrafted with Swarovski 6mm bicone crystals in Jonquil yellow with a handmade silver foiled multi coloured square central bead approx 2cm in size Size: Approximately 18cm. This bracelet is crafted on a stretch cord material for some versatility in size This item comes complete with an organza gift pouch

    £10.99
    thecrystalcove.co.uk thecrystalcove.co.uk
    Top Shops
    thecrystalcove.co.uk
    £10.99
  • Swarovski AB Crystal Bracelet - Handmade
    Swarovski AB Crystal Bracelet - Handmade

    Have this bracelet made in the colour of your choice using either a sterling silver or gold filled clasp. Please contact me to discuss details. All enquiries are welcome!

    £45.00
    jollyfinejewellery.co.uk jollyfinejewellery.co.uk
    Top Shops
    shop.je-veux.co.uk
    £19.95
    jollyfinejewellery.co.uk
    £45.00
  • Delicate Handmade Swarovski Crystal and Pearl Silver Bracelet
    Delicate Handmade Swarovski Crystal and Pearl Silver Bracelet

    Delicate Handmade Swarovski Crystal and Pearl Silver Bracelet Delicate Crystal and Pearl Silver Bracelet Beautiful bracelet comprising of Swarovski pearls and clear Swarovski crystals, strung on nylon coated silver finished tiger tail with a sterling silver lobster clasp - to give a simple but elegant look Swarovski Pearls are an organic gem, called organic because they are created by living creatures. Each pearl begins its existence as a piece of grit or other particle that makes its way into the...

    £13.99
    b-bird.co.uk b-bird.co.uk
    Top Shops
    b-bird.co.uk
    £13.99
    pearlsplus.co.uk
    £25.00
    blissfulgifts.co.uk
    £35.00
  • Swarovski Crystal Bracelet - Fire Opal and Jet 2 Strand, Handmade Swaovski Bracelets
    Swarovski Crystal Bracelet - Fire Opal and Jet 2 Strand, Handmade Swaovski Bracelets

    Swarovski's Fire Opal beads are a gorgeous mix of orange shades, ranging from pale orange to dark orange, almost red. The smaller Fire Opal beads and the Jet Swarovki crystal beads used to create this sparkly bracelet are AB (Aurora Borealis coated and have a extra rainbow effect as the light catches them.

    £38.99
    seawitchscavern.co.uk seawitchscavern.co.uk
    Top Shops
    seawitchscavern.co.uk
    £38.99
  • Earth Ladies' 20cm Beaded Bracelet with Green Aventurine and Swarovski Crystal Beads
    Earth Ladies' 20cm Beaded Bracelet with Green Aventurine and Swarovski Crystal Beads

    Made from semi precious beads and Swarovski crystal beads Handmade on Sterling silver wire 7.5" bracelet Branded Sterling Silver tag Designed by Earth

    £14.24
    Amazon.co.uk Amazon.co.uk
    Top Shops
    Amazon.co.uk
    £14.24
  • Charm Bracelet Handmade Sterling Silver Wrapped Purple Beads and Black Swarovski Crystal
    Charm Bracelet Handmade Sterling Silver Wrapped Purple Beads and Black Swarovski Crystal

    Beautiful purple and silver bracelet with a black Swarovski charm A simply stunning silver bracelet. Hand crafted using sugalite beads wire wrapped in sterling silver, with sterling silver jump beads and a Swarovski crystal circle. The beaded bracelet is visually stunning as the incredible colouration of the sugalite beads, with hues of pink and purple and violet, are set off by the dark Swarovski crystal circle at the heart of the design. The silver beaded bracelet is finished with a sterling...

    £4.99
    bouf.com bouf.com
    Top Shops
    bouf.com
    £4.99
  • Swarovski crystal, silver and leather wrap bracelet
    Swarovski crystal, silver and leather wrap bracelet

    - Handmade- Charcoal leather (Cow)- Faceted sky-blue Swarovski crystals, silver beads- Can be worn at multiple lengths- Designer-stamped silver button fastening

    £235.00
    Net-A-Porter Net-A-Porter
    Top Shops
    Net-A-Porter
    £235.00
  • Marie Louise Modern Crystal and Pearl Bracelet by Nancy Laverge
    Marie Louise Modern Crystal and Pearl Bracelet by Nancy Laverge

    Delicate pearl and crystal bridal bracelet "Marie-Louise". A delicate pearl and clear Swarovski crystal bracelet. Bracelets standard length: 7.5"=19cms We also have the matching necklace and earrings. As this item is hand made to order please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery. NB: Please note as this item is hand made to order it is non returnable, unless it is faulty, as per our Terms & Conditions. Email to a Friend *Product options -- Please Select --Cream & AB Crystal Cream & Clear Crystal...

    £19.99
    thebridalgiftbox.co.uk thebridalgiftbox.co.uk
    Top Shops
    thebridalgiftbox.co.uk
    £19.99
  • Freshwater Pearls, Swarovski Crystal, Tibetan Silver and Glass beads Handmade Bracelet
    Freshwater Pearls, Swarovski Crystal, Tibetan Silver and Glass beads Handmade Bracelet

    Freshwater Pearls, Swarovski Crystal, Tibetan Silver and Glass beads Handmade Bracelet Freshwater Pearls, Swarovski Crystal, Tibetan Silver and Glass beads Handmade Bracelet A double wrap bracelet that has style and elegance. This bracelet consists of Freshwater Pearls, Sparkly Swarovski Crystals, Tibetan Silver bead spacers and two birds, finished with a simple clasp Freshwater Pearls are an organic gem, called organic because they are created by living creatures. Each pearl begins its existence...

    £14.99
    b-bird.co.uk b-bird.co.uk
    Top Shops
    b-bird.co.uk
    £14.99
  • Earth Ladies 7.5" Beaded Bracelet With Rose Quartz And Swarovski Crystal Beads
    Earth Ladies 7.5" Beaded Bracelet With Rose Quartz And Swarovski Crystal Beads

    Made from semi precious beads and Swarovski crystal beads Handmade on Sterling silver wire 7.5" bracelet Branded Sterling Silver tag Designed by Earth

    £11.41
    Amazon.co.uk Amazon.co.uk
    Top Shops
    Amazon.co.uk
    £11.41
  • Swarovski Crystal and Sapphire Unique Bracelet Black
    Swarovski Crystal and Sapphire Unique Bracelet Black

    More Information This amazing TimchyCollection™ `Angel`bracelet made from Swarovski® crystal and sapphire AB diamond shape beads. Packaged in a branded TIMCHY COLLECTION™ jewellery box. Bracelet details: length: 14-15+5 cm width: 1,4 cm Every product comprises of silver components (stamped sterling silver 925). Designed by TIMCHY COLLECTION™ Code B 2502 Info & Care Delivery Return 925 Sterling Silver: This designation refers to jewellery that contains at least 92.5% silver. The remaining...

    £86.00
    timchycollection.com timchycollection.com
    Top Shops
    timchycollection.com
    £86.00
  • Gumdrop Charm Bracelet - Handmade Silver Jewellery, Beading Kits, Swarovski Crystals and Jewellery Making Tools
    Gumdrop Charm Bracelet - Handmade Silver Jewellery, Beading Kits, Swarovski Crystals and Jewellery Making Tools

    All of my jewellery arrives packaged in a pretty hand stamped bag or aluminium tin - perfect for giving or to store your jewellery. POSTAGE - £1.50 per order or FREE for orders over £20

    £45.00
    lavidalerie.com lavidalerie.com
    Top Shops
    lavidalerie.com
    £45.00
  • Black Leather bracelet with gold-cased Clear Swarovski Crystals and gold-plated buckle
    Black Leather bracelet with gold-cased Clear Swarovski Crystals and gold-plated buckle

    Product Description Crafted from luxurious leather and coated in Swarovski crystal elements, this charming bracelet is the perfect accent to any outfit. Not only is it versatile and affordable, but it has been lovingly hand made in England, so you can be sure that you’re buying the very finest quality. Black Leather bracelet with gold-cased Clear Swarovski Crystals and gold-plated buckle 1cm width Hand made in England Custom HTML Ultricies sociis ut vel parturient! Tempor! Nec quis turpis placerat...

    £45.00
    luxxlondon.com luxxlondon.com
    Top Shops
    luxxlondon.com
    £45.00
  • Sterling silver bracelet with pink swarovski crystal pearl and heart from designer Karen Morrison - London, UK
    Sterling silver bracelet with pink swarovski crystal pearl and heart from designer Karen Morrison - London, UK

    Pretty pale pink swarovski crystal pearl friendship bracelet with sterling silver sparkly chain, tiny silver heart charm and a handmade silver clasp.

    £85.00
    karenmorrisonjewellery.co.uk karenmorrisonjewellery.co.uk
    Top Shops
    karenmorrisonjewellery.co.uk
    £85.00
  • Earth Ladies' 19cm Beaded Bracelet with Blue Aventurine and Swarovski Crystal Beads
    Earth Ladies' 19cm Beaded Bracelet with Blue Aventurine and Swarovski Crystal Beads

    Made from semi precious beads and Swarovski crystal beads Handmade on Sterling silver wire 7.5" bracelet Branded Sterling Silver tag Designed by Earth

    £12.34
    Amazon.co.uk Amazon.co.uk
    Top Shops
    Amazon.co.uk
    £12.34
  • Swarovski Crystal and Light Green Pearl Bracelet
    Swarovski Crystal and Light Green Pearl Bracelet

    More Information Timchy Collection™ Pearl&Crystal bracelet made from Swarovski® crystal AB diamond shape beads and Swarovski® light green pearls. Packaged in a branded TIMCHY COLLECTION™ jewellery box. Bracelet details: length: 14+5 cm Every product comprises of silver components (stamped sterling silver 925). Designed by TIMCHY COLLECTION™ Code: B 2913 Info & Care Delivery Return 925 Sterling Silver: This designation refers to jewellery that contains at least 92.5% silver. The remaining...

    £13.00
    timchycollection.com timchycollection.com
    Top Shops
    jewels4girls.net
    £9.99
    timchycollection.com
    £13.00
    crystalweddingshop.co.uk
    £15.99
  • Swarovski Crystal and Sapphire Blue Bicone Bracelet
    Swarovski Crystal and Sapphire Blue Bicone Bracelet

    A lovely bracelet handcrafted with Swarovski 6mm bicone crystals in Crystal and 3 central 8mm Sapphire bicone crystals with tiny gold spacer beads for a contrasting look Size: Approximately 18cm. This bracelet is crafted on a stretchy cord material so the size is slightly versatile This item comes complete with an organza gift pouch

    £10.99
    thecrystalcove.co.uk thecrystalcove.co.uk
    Top Shops
    crystalweddingshop.co.uk
    £5.75
    stitchncraft.co.uk
    £8.85
    internationalcraft.com
    £10.85
  • Flower Fairy Charm Bracelet - Handmade Silver Jewellery, Beading Kits, Swarovski Crystals and Jewellery Making Tools
    Flower Fairy Charm Bracelet - Handmade Silver Jewellery, Beading Kits, Swarovski Crystals and Jewellery Making Tools

    Glass flowers dangling on silver wires from a hand made silver charm bracelet. This bracelet is also made to order in other colours and would make a lovely bridesmaid’s gift in crystal and white glass flowers. (B15) - £32.50

    £15.00
    lavidalerie.com lavidalerie.com
    Top Shops
    lavidalerie.com
    £15.00
  • Earth Ladies' 19cm Beaded Bracelet with Lepodite and Swarovski Crystal Beads
    Earth Ladies' 19cm Beaded Bracelet with Lepodite and Swarovski Crystal Beads

    Made from semi precious beads and Swarovski crystal beads Handmade on Sterling silver wire 7.5" bracelet Branded Sterling Silver tag Designed by Earth

    £11.18
    Amazon.co.uk Amazon.co.uk
    Top Shops
    Amazon.co.uk
    £11.18
  • Earth Ladies' 20cm Beaded Bracelet with Black Onyx and Swarovski Crystal Beads
    Earth Ladies' 20cm Beaded Bracelet with Black Onyx and Swarovski Crystal Beads

    Made from semi precious beads and Swarovski crystal beads Handmade on Sterling silver wire 7.5" bracelet Branded Sterling Silver tag Designed by Earth

    £13.20
    Amazon.co.uk Amazon.co.uk
    Top Shops
    Amazon.co.uk
    £13.20
  • Swarovski Crystal and Rose Pearl Bracelet
    Swarovski Crystal and Rose Pearl Bracelet

    More Information Timchy Collection™ Pearl&Crystal bracelet made from Swarovski® crystal AB diamond shape beads and Swarovski® Rose pearls. Packaged in a branded TIMCHY COLLECTION™ jewellery box. Bracelet details: length: 14+5 cm Every product comprises of silver components (stamped sterling silver 925). Designed by TIMCHY COLLECTION™ Code: B 2901 Info & Care Delivery Return 925 Sterling Silver: This designation refers to jewellery that contains at least 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5%...

    £13.00
    timchycollection.com timchycollection.com
    Top Shops
    timchycollection.com
    £13.00
    crystalweddingshop.co.uk
    £14.99
    treasurebox.co.uk
    £24.00
  • Swarovski Crystallized Pearl and Crystal Bracelet
    Swarovski Crystallized Pearl and Crystal Bracelet

    Beautiful Swarovski pearl bracelet with metal beads encrusted with Swarovski Crystals and some designs have extra sparkle with the AB multi-tonal crystal beads. These bracelets look pretty on their own or try something different by mixing a few different ones together. One size elasticated. Available in many colour choices.

    £12.00
    diamontedecor.com diamontedecor.com
    Top Shops
    diamontedecor.com
    £12.00
    pearlsplus.co.uk
    £25.00
  • Encrusted Bracelet Kit with SWAROVKSI ELEMENTS and Miyuki Seed Beads featured in Bead Magazine
    Encrusted Bracelet Kit with SWAROVKSI ELEMENTS and Miyuki Seed Beads featured in Bead Magazine

    50 x 4mm SWAROVSKI® ELEMENTS Xilion Crystal Beads. 50 x 4mm SWAROVSKI® ELEMENTS Crystal Pearl Beads. 50 x 6mm SWAROVSKI® ELEMENTS Crystal Pearl Beads. 25 x 6mm SWAROVSKI® ELEMENTS Xilion Crystal Beads. 4.5 meters of Fireline beading thread. 1 x Size 10/12 Beading Needle. 3 or 4 strand strand sliding bar clasp. 10 grams Size 11° Miyuki Seed Beads (approx.). 7 grams Size 8° Miyuki Seed Beads (approx.). Instructions.

    £29.95
    shineyrocks.co.uk shineyrocks.co.uk
    Top Shops
    shineyrocks.co.uk
    £29.95
  • Swarovski Crystal Rainbow 2 Strand Bracelet, Handmade Crystal Bracelets
    Swarovski Crystal Rainbow 2 Strand Bracelet, Handmade Crystal Bracelets

    Swarovski crystal and 925 sterling silver bracelet handcrafted with Swarovski's Amethyst, Rose Pink, Sapphire, Violet and Fuchsia bicone crystal beads with sterling silver twin tube beads and sterling silver round beads.

    £39.99
    seawitchscavern.co.uk seawitchscavern.co.uk
    Top Shops
    seawitchscavern.co.uk
    £39.99
  • Brown Topaz and Swarovski Crystals Bracelet
    Brown Topaz and Swarovski Crystals Bracelet

    Brown Topaz and Swarovski Crystals Bracelet by Evatini £119.00 Notes Details Delivery Returns Trust Factors The colours of autumn conspire in this warm-toned bracelet from Evatini. A base of brass and gold presents an oval-cut topaz stone, flanked by two smaller square-cut stones and accented with twinkling Swarovski crystals. The handmade piece comes along with its own signature bag to keep it safe. Product Code: EVATBCQQ16. Material: Brass base, topaz gemstone, Swarovski crystals Gold-plated...

    £119.00
    bagsandarts.com bagsandarts.com
    Top Shops
    bagsandarts.com
    £119.00
  • Seashell bracelet with freshwater pearls and swarovski crystals
    Seashell bracelet with freshwater pearls and swarovski crystals

    This seashell bracelet is the perfect wedding accessory for the most perfect beach wedding! It is shown here on silver illusion thread with freshwater pearls and clear swarovski crystals and has antique silver effect seashells and starfish charms. It is handmade to order and can be designed for you in any colour combinations. (The starfish is currently only available in antique silver effect - the seashell charms are available in antique gold effect). The length shown is approx 6" of crystals...

    £22.50
    lovelulabula.com lovelulabula.com
    Top Shops
    lovelulabula.com
    £22.50
  • Swarovski Elegant Crystal and Black Bracelet
    Swarovski Elegant Crystal and Black Bracelet

    More Information Elegant Timchy Collection™ bracelet made from Swarovski® crystal AB and jet AB diamond shape beads. Packaged in a branded TIMCHY COLLECTION™ jewellery box. Bracelet details: length: 14-15+5 cm Every product comprises of silver components (stamped sterling silver 925). Designed by TIMCHY COLLECTION™ Code: B 2602 Info & Care Delivery Return 925 Sterling Silver: This designation refers to jewellery that contains at least 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5% is copper, which endows...

    £25.00
    timchycollection.com timchycollection.com
    Top Shops
    timchycollection.com
    £25.00
  • Swarovski Rosaline Crystal and Rose Line Bracelet
    Swarovski Rosaline Crystal and Rose Line Bracelet

    More Information Timchy Collection™ Pearl&Crystal bracelet made from Swarovski® rosaline AB diamond shape beads and Swarovski® rose pearls. Packaged in a branded TIMCHY COLLECTION™ jewellery box. Bracelet details: length: 14+5 cm (5.5+2in) Every product comprises of silver components (stamped sterling silver 925). Designed by TIMCHY COLLECTION™ code:B2919 Info & Care Delivery Return 925 Sterling Silver: This designation refers to jewellery that contains at least 92.5% silver. The remaining...

    £13.00
    timchycollection.com timchycollection.com
    Top Shops
    timchycollection.com
    £13.00
  • Swarovski Elegant Crystal and Siam Bracelet
    Swarovski Elegant Crystal and Siam Bracelet

    More Information Elegant Timchy Collection™ bracelet made from Swarovski® crystal AB and siam AB diamond shape beads. Packaged in a branded TIMCHY COLLECTION™ jewellery box. Bracelet details: length: 14-15+5 cm Every product comprises of silver components (stamped sterling silver 925). Designed by TIMCHY COLLECTION™ Code: B 2606 Info & Care Delivery Return 925 Sterling Silver: This designation refers to jewellery that contains at least 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5% is copper, which endows...

    £25.00
    timchycollection.com timchycollection.com
    Top Shops
    timchycollection.com
    £25.00
  • Swarovski Elegant Crystal and Fuchsia Bracelet
    Swarovski Elegant Crystal and Fuchsia Bracelet

    More Information Elegant TimchyCollection™ bracelet made from Swarovski® crystal AB and fuchsia AB diamond shape beads. Packaged in a branded TIMCHY COLLECTION™ jewellery box. Bracelet details: length: 14-15+5 cm Every product comprises of silver components (stamped sterling silver 925). Designed by TIMCHY COLLECTION™ Code: B 2603 Info & Care Delivery Return 925 Sterling Silver: This designation refers to jewellery that contains at least 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5% is copper, which...

    £25.00
    timchycollection.com timchycollection.com
    Top Shops
    timchycollection.com
    £25.00
  • Swarovski Elegant Crystal and Rose Pearl Bracelet
    Swarovski Elegant Crystal and Rose Pearl Bracelet

    More Information Elegant Timchy Collection™ bracelet made from Swarovski® crystal AB diamond shape beads and Swarovski® Rose pearls. Packaged in a branded TIMCHY COLLECTION™ jewellery box. Bracelet details: length: 14-15+5 cm Every product comprises of silver components (stamped sterling silver 925). Designed by TIMCHY COLLECTION™ Code: B 2604 Info & Care Delivery Return 925 Sterling Silver: This designation refers to jewellery that contains at least 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5% is...

    £25.00
    timchycollection.com timchycollection.com
    Top Shops
    timchycollection.com
    £25.00
  • Swarovski Elegant Crystal and Bronze Pearl Bracelet
    Swarovski Elegant Crystal and Bronze Pearl Bracelet

    More Information Elegant TimchyCollection™ bracelet made from Swarovski® crystal AB diamond shape beads and Swarovski® bronze pearls. Packaged in a branded TIMCHY COLLECTION™ jewellery box. Bracelet details: length: 14-15+5 cm Every product comprises of silver components (stamped sterling silver 925). Designed by TIMCHY COLLECTION™ Code: B 2605 Info & Care Delivery Return 925 Sterling Silver: This designation refers to jewellery that contains at least 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5% is...

    £25.00
    timchycollection.com timchycollection.com
    Top Shops
    timchycollection.com
    £25.00
  • Swarovski Elegant Crystal and Mauve Pearl Bracelet
    Swarovski Elegant Crystal and Mauve Pearl Bracelet

    More Information Elegant Timchy Collection™ bracelet made from Swarovski® crystal AB diamond shape beads and Swarovski® mauve pearls. Packaged in a branded TIMCHY COLLECTION™ jewellery box. Bracelet details: length: 15+5 cm Every product comprises of silver components (stamped sterling silver 925). Designed by TIMCHY COLLECTION™ Code: B 2612 Info & Care Delivery Return 925 Sterling Silver: This designation refers to jewellery that contains at least 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5% is copper...

    £25.00
    timchycollection.com timchycollection.com
    Top Shops
    timchycollection.com
    £25.00