Carmen Chardonnay Reserva
[4 results priced between £5£150]

Sort:
4 carmen chardonnay reserva £5 £150 /l/carmen-chardonnay-reserva
  • Carmen Chardonnay Reserva
    Carmen Chardonnay Reserva

    Carmen Chardonnay Reserva 2012/13. Delivery on this product COULD be up to 10 days. Please phone if your order is urgent for an accurate delivery date.

    £103.50
    eclectictastes.co.uk
  • Carmen Chardonnay Reserva Casablanca
    Carmen Chardonnay Reserva Casablanca

    The grapes were collected by hand, and were strictly selected before crushing, only 7% of the grapes come from old Chardonnay’s vines of the Maipo Valley. These grapes help the Carmen winery to support structure and length in the blend. The intense tropical fruit, aromas of limes and mineral tones are reflected by the rest of the grapes, which come from the Casablanca Valley, a cool grape growing area. 45% of the must was fermented in French oak barrels, while the remaining 55% fermented directly...

    £9.05
    greatwinesdirect.co.uk
  • Carmen - Chardonnay Reserva Casablanca 2012 - Casablanca 6x 75cl Bottles
    Carmen - Chardonnay Reserva Casablanca 2012 - Casablanca 6x 75cl Bottles

    Carmen's team of wine experts and growers has travelled throughout Chile in search of the best places to harvest its grapes, analysing the soils, climate, and temperatures of each zone. The result is that in modern times, with a track record going back over 160 years, the company possesses valleys in Chile's finest areas for the production of each grape variety, producing fine wines that highlight and express the best characteristics of each variety in its own ideal location, winning countless awards...

  • Carmen Chardonnay Reserva
    Carmen Chardonnay Reserva

    Pioneering, energetic, cosmopolitan, elegant, innovative and contemporary, Vina Carmen was the first producer in Chile to specialize in organic grapes. They were responsible for identifying Carmenere, which had previously been thought of as Merlot. They were among the first to produce to acclaim premium Chilean wines. From the winery in the Maipo Valley, and using primary fruit from that area, as well as carefully-sited vineyards in Rapel, Casablanca and Curico, Carmen have produced a series of fruit...

    £9.33
    wineman.co.uk