Beading & Jewellery Making
- An activity that is fun for the whole family.
- Making your own jewellery is a great way to express your self through accessories.
- A easy and fun activity for children, just make sure that they are supervised.
- Beads come in multitudes of styles and colours. You'll definitely find one that strikes your fancy!
Candle & Soap Making
- If you want to make your own soaps free of preservatives or harsh additives then this is the activity for you!
- This project may take longer to finish, but the rewards are beautiful and relaxing.
- Think of what nice gifts personalised home-made Candles and Soaps would be!
- Although this project may be messy, many find crafting at a pottery wheel fun and relaxing.
- You could make some great personal gifts for your friends!
- The world of ceramics is limitless! You can make whatever comes to mind, such as vases ,dishes , or decorations .
- Despite seeming old-fashioned,clock making is a time-honoured (get it?) tradition of arts and crafts.
- Let's be honest, you can never have enough clocks or watches , right?
- Clock making takes patience and dedication. Take your time and in the end the outcome will be great!
- Like clock making, doll making is also a tedious sport. Therefore, a doll that you made yourself will more likely be a collectible than a toy .
- If you already collect dolls, why not make some of your own to help your collection grow?