Baby Play Mats and Floor Gyms Buying Guide
Playmats provide a place of comfort in nurseries, schools, homes, and day cares. These mats can make learning more fun as they are available with numbers, alphabets, world map puzzles, games and as children mat activities.
Types of Foam Mats
- Premium foam mats: These mats are dense enough to withstand weight of common foot traffic. These foams are excellent for high traffic areas, schools, conventions and basements. It is featured with lead free, latex free, border strips and interlocking and tiles.
- Home sport and play foam: Ideal for home gym, basement and kids playrooms including floor exercises. They feature high density two border strips
- Kids carpet tiles: These modular carpet tiles offer distinct advantage as they can be installed and removed individually. They provide self adhesive backing and cushion foundation for exceptional comfort.
- Economy dense foam mats: These water proof mats are lead free, latex free and include only centre tiles.
- When you enter a nursery or your child’s play area, avoid using high heel as they can puncture the mats.
- Do not expose the mats to direct sunlight in warm climates for extended period of times as they may expand or curl.
- Your baby will grow and so get floor gyms that have adjustable fixtures and can be extended.
- Buy portable options for travelling with your baby, so that you can take the play mats along.
- Some foam mats are water resistant and can be used alternatively as baby changing pads.
ShopWiki Search Links