Baby Bedding Blankets Buying Guide
When it comes to baby bedding blankets, you have to be even more attentive so as to a blanket which will make your baby feel comfortable while sleeping. Here are some types of baby bedding blankets, which will help you while shopping.
Types of Baby Bedding Blankets
- Fleece Blanket: This blanket is made from fleece, which is a synthetic fabric. The 100% polyester fabric allows moisture transfer effectively. This helps in the evaporation of the moisture, so that the fabric remains dry and retains its insulation. Ultimately, the exact amount of warmth is offered to the baby. This blanket is easy to wash and stain-resistant.
- Cotton Blanket: This bedding blanket is made from the seeds of the cotton plant which is breathable, cool and soft. It can be sterilised or ironed, as it is resistant to heat. This blanket keeps your baby comfortable during hot, summer seasons.
- Cashmere Blanket: It is a lightweight material, which is very warm and soft. For this reason, this blanket is considered ideal to be used in both your baby’s bed and on your baby’s stroller.
- Flannel Blanket: Such blankets are made from a fabric called flannel, which is a mixture of cotton and silk. It not only offers comfort to your baby, but also comes in a broad spectrum of colours.
- Knit Baby Blanket: This kind of blanket is usually handmade by someone, usually, as a token of love and affection for the child. One advantage about such blankets is that it can be knit in any colour you desire.
ShopWiki Search Links