Baby Slings Buying Guide
With the help of baby slings, you can easily move around and work out all chores. Most importantly, baby slings allow your baby to feel the warmth, affection and closeness of parents. Choose slings or carriers with broad shoulder straps as they will evenly distribute the weight of the baby. Here is some information to help you know more about types of baby slings and how to choose the right one for your baby.
Types of Baby Slings
- Backpack Baby Carriers: They are designed with metal frames, padded shoulder straps, cushioned head rest, crotch seat, sunshade and small pockets. Backpack carriers are ideal for babies above six months who approximately weigh 40 lbs.
- Front Carriers: These front carriers are easy to use and can be adjustable easily. They are perfect for carrying smaller kids. These carriers are available in simple designs and structures. Babies can be placed either inward or outward.
- Asian Baby Carriers or Wrap Carriers: Asian Baby Carriers are made from strong and long strips of cloth. They are available in colourful designs and quilted materials.
- Sling Carriers: Sling carriers are available either with padded, unpadded, quilted or unquilted material. Infants stay supported with their unique shoulder straps.
- Beco Baby Carriers: These carriers can be worn either at the front or back. Beco Baby carriers are used to carry both new born babies and toddlers. They are designed to provide greater flexibility.
- Ring Slings: These slings are made from a single fabric, which is passed through two rings to form a loop.
- Hip Carriers: These carriers have a wide shoulder strap, which allows you to carry even a heavy baby on your hip.
ShopWiki Search Links