Maternity Lingerie Buying Guide
From dowdy shapeless frocks to sexy comfortable night wear, maternity fashion has come a long way.
Types of Maternity Lingerie
- Maternity Bras: You need to be careful, while choosing the maternity bras. Choose bras that have adjustable cups and straps. The bra must be made from a stretchy and flexible fabric. Care must be taken to pick a correct-sized bra, which will fit even after delivery. Choose properly fitting bra that relieves back pressure and also supports the weight of the breast.
- Maternity Pantyhose: There are a variety of maternity pantyhose available in the market. You need to carefully pick one that will fit your growing belly conveniently.
- Maternity Camisoles: Properly fitting maternity camisoles will make you feel comfortable at any stage of pregnancy. Nursing camisoles made from stretchable fabric allow easy feeding of the baby. You can also go for camisoles with the drop cup design.
Tips to Shop
- Go for cotton maternity bras that come with smooth cups and padded straps.
- Make sure that you get maternity lingerie that will perfectly fit you during and after pregnancy.
- Avoid choosing maternity clothing made from itchy and synthetic fabric such as lycra or spandex.
Roll-over skirt :
This maternity skirt has a soft fold-down waist with adjustable length and fit for rolling down the waist band.
Freya Drop Cup Nursing Bra :
Designed with a drop cup design, this maternity bra ensures comfort and a soft feel for the feeding mothers.
Maternity Panties :
These medium-sized maternity panties are available in beige. They are made from Lycra fabric to avoid tightness around the thigh areas.
ShopWiki Search Links