Nightlights Buying Guide
Nursery night lights come in a wide variety of styles and designs. There are simple plug-in nightlights available whose soft glow is ideal for babies. Some models of these night lights are designed in such a way that they automatically fade out after a set time. For toddlers, switch-operated push lights with their favourite television or cartoon characters may be more suitable.
Types of Nightlights
- Go Glow Torches/Night Lights: Such nightlights come with a plug-in light and a removable torch with rechargeable batteries. Once you remove the cone-shaped portion from the base, it becomes a torch. These lights are child-friendly and are available in designs of popular characters such as Peppa Pig, Ben 10, Disney Princess, Disney Cars and Thomas, the Tank Engine.
- Auto-fade Night Lights: Auto-fade night lights come with a unique, conventional touch sensitive dimmer switch with an ingenious automatic fade system which gradually dims the light over a 15-minute period. These lights gradually help your infant to acclimatise with darkness.
- Push Lights: Push lights can be wall-mounted or simply placed on a bedside table. These lights are suitable for children above 3 years of age. You can simply push the dome to make them glow.
- Lantern Lights: Lantern lights help you light up any nursery or child's bedroom easily. These lights are eye-catching and are away from baby’s reach. They are cleverly designed with fun, cartoon themes.
- String Lights: Babies will love to stare at these strings of small multicoloured lights. They brighten up the nursery, creating a fun, friendly atmosphere!
- Plug-in Lights: These simple plug-in nightlights with favourite characters, will add a soft comforting glow to any nursery or child's bedroom.
ShopWiki Search Links