Baby Teethers Buying Guide
A baby’s first tooth will appear approximately around six months. From then onwards, most babies feel suffer from a throbbing pain in their gums due to inflammation. Baby teethers massage and provide relief from inflamed gums and provide an outlet for the urge to chew!
Different Types of Baby Teethers
- Organic Teethers: Organic teethers are gaining popularity. They are non-toxic and are completely made of the finest 100% organic Egyptian cotton; many of them are machien washable. They are safe for babies to chew and teeth on. They contain no chemicals or pesticides while manufacturing, so you can be sure that it’s safe in your baby’s mouth!
- Silicone Teethers: Teethers made of silicone are highly hygienic and safe. They are non-toxic green products. They are also available as hands-free silicone teething pacifiers. They are suitable for infants too. They come with multi-textured design which is soothes the baby’s gums.
- Plastic Teethers: There are a variety of phthalate-free, non-toxic plastic teethers available in attractive colours and designs. Plastic teething rings, plastic puzzle teethers and plastic animal teethers are abundantly available in attractive colours.
- Wooden Teethers: Get a teether made of natural wood or maple. It should not be chemically-treated during manufacture and should have only blunt edges smoothened out.
- Gel and Water-Filled Teethers: These teethers have distilled water or a gel filled in them. They are suited for the first stage of teething. They can also be chilled in the refrigerator for the purpose of providing relief to swollen or hurting gums. They are available in funny colours and easy to hold shapes.
ShopWiki Search Links