Baby Safety Equipment Buying Guide
At a certain age, babies begin to start crawling and exploring their environment. They are very curious and since you cannot be there all the time to ensure their safety, you’ll need to get some essential safety equipment.
Common Safety Equipment for Babies
- Baby Monitors: They’re used to continuously view or hear your baby's activities while you are doing some other work.
- Door Stoppers: Baby-friendly door stoppers can be made use of so that their little fingers don’t get caught in a closing door.
- Child Locks: Childproofing locks are inexpensive and easy to fit. There are drawer locks, cupboard locks, window locks, cabinet door locks, magnetic locks, multi locks, fridge locks and toilet locks available to prevent your baby’s tiny fingers from reaching dangerous household items, medicines and cooking equipment.
- Fire Guards: They can be assembled easily and fitted securely to the wall or area surrounding the fireplace. They protect your child from reaching domestic, wall-mounted fires including electric fires and open grate solid fuel fires.
- Corner Guards: They protect your child from sharp corners. It is made of soft cushion foam that is fire retardant, non-toxic and latex free. They are easy to attach and can be removed just as easily.
- Stair Gates: To prevent your baby from horrible accidents on the staircase, install gates at the top or bottom of the stairs. Once fixed properly, they provide ensured safety for your kid. There are also automatic, closing gates so that you don’t have to bother yourself with checking the gates all the time. While some of these gates are made of solid wood, others are made of nylon and have a see-through mesh.
- Socket covers and protectors will ensure that plug points will be out of reach.
ShopWiki Search Links