Guards and Locks
To safeguard your loved infant, it is essential for you to do the basic locking and guarding arrangements at your home.
Types of Guards
- Window Safety Guards: If you have lowered the windows at your home, and worried about your toddler, all you need to do is to fix a safety guard against your window. Window guards are available for all types of windows including single hung, double hung, horizontal and vertical sliding windows and casement windows. Make sure that the window safety guards are constructed with robust methods, so you can be always sure of the safety. These guards are designed in such a way that they can be easily detached and attached whenever needed; therefore during emergencies everybody can be safe. Make sure that the spacing is not left between the bars of the guards, so that the kids do not pass through.
- Switch Guards: Electrical elements are the ones which require more safety to protect your baby and switch guards are the right equipments that help you with electrical safety. This way, switches will get deactivated from turning on and off. The device can be easily accessed with simple programs set up by following the instructions manual.
- Fridge Guards: Place the fridge guard at a little top portion of the fridge and you can be safe to leave your toddler on the floor. The same guard can also be used on dryers and other such appliances to protect your kids from them too. This guard has to be bought in durable plastic material.
Types of Locks
- Door Locks: Door locks stops sudden slamming of doors due to air or other reasons, so that your kids’ fingers can be safe from being caught in the middle.
- Angle Locks: If you toddler is naughty and pulls of the draws and cabinets at your home, you can safeguard them with angle locks.
ShopWiki Search Links