Have you equipped your child with the right rain pants to make a rain suit.
Types of Baby Rain Clothes
* '''carrier protection. Rain capes should have taped seams. Baby rain capes should be universal fit to suit any style of stroller.
* '''Jackets''': Rain jackets are used to refer to waist length raincoats. They come in stylish and contemporary designs and colours. Classic rain jacket fastens with press stud buttons and has a useful hood.
* '''waterproof jackets should feature a snug fleece lining and fleece trimming to the hoods for extra warmth.
Rain Accessories for Children
Apart from raincoats and jackets, children need several other products to bear the rain.
* '''Umbrellas''': Umbrella is essential to brighten any child's rainy day.
* '''wellies or rain boots are a type of boot meant for wet weather. Boots made of latex rubber with an overall print and jersey lining.
* '''Organic wool winter hats are designed to keep the baby’s head and ears warm.