Christmas, they say, is for children. This holiday, plan ahead with your holiday shopping for digital camera or camcorder to record the events for posterity (since your little one probably won't remember much). You can even start a scrapbook for your baby that will progress with him or her throughout the years to come.
Get Out That Camera!
You won't want to miss these important moments!
* The first visit to Santa.
* Placing the first ornament on the tree.
* Opening the first present on Christmas morning.
* Photos of all the generations of family gathering together. Be sure to write the names of all the relatives on the photos!
Gift Ideas for Baby's First Christmas
Related Buying Guides
* Babies and Toddlers: Babies and toddlers have tons of needs (which means tons of shopping for parents). Here's a place for suggestions.
* Developmental Toys: Here's a great way to encourage your baby's development.