Face Blushers Buying Guide
Face blushers lend a glow to our complexion irrespective of its colour or skin type. Blushers are also used for accentuating the bone structure of the face.
Forms of Face Blushers
- Powder blushers are available commonly. They can be easily controlled and blended. They are suitable for all types of skin. Go for the pressed formulations.
- Cream blushers offer a natural finish. The creamy texture glides and blends over the skin easily. They come in colours such as natural skin tones, peach hues and rosy shades.
- Tint blushers dry quickly so they should be applied faster. They create a sheer effect that lasts longer.
- Gel blushers provide a sheer finish but their pigmentation can be very strong. They are more applicable for creating a dramatic effect. Gel blushers can be used on all skin types as they just add a luminous glow to the skin.
- Mineral blushers formulated from rare minerals provide a healthy glow to the complexion.
- Mousse blushers are applied just like cream blush and offer a finish like powder blush. They are ideal for those with oily skin.
- Shimmer blushers are for evening or night use but should be avoided if you have plenty of wrinkles.
Tips for Choosing Face Blushers
- Choose face blushers based on skin type. For instance, powder blushers are ideal for oily skin types while cream blushers are for dry skin and are applied using fingers.
- If you have sensitive skin, read the ingredients listed on the label of the product carefully.
- To know the precise shade of the blusher, apply a pinch on your cheek and then choose appropriately.
ShopWiki Search Links