Cuticle Tools Buying Guide
Our fingers and nails are protected by cuticles. They act as a waterproof barrier. Hence, they should not be removed or nipped at any cost. Cuticle tools should only be used for getting rid of excess cuticle skin. These cuticle tools can be very useful in the hands of experienced persons.
Various Cuticle Tools
- Cuticle pushers are used for shaping and pushing the cuticles so that the nails appear smooth, healthy and long.
- Cuticle nippers are used for removing dead skin present around our nails. They can be used for both toenails and fingernails that they find great use during manicure and pedicure.
- Cuticle cutters and scissors are used for trimming extra cuticles with ease and quick, in no time.
- Other cuticle products include cuticle removers, cuticle balms, creams, oil, moisturizers or softeners and so on.
Choosing Cuticle Tools
- You should look for cuticle nippers that are made using quality metals such as stainless steel, so that they do not loose their sharpness over a period of time.
- You need to choose cuticle nippers that can cut precisely, so that the natural cuticle skin is not nipped off.
- They should be chosen to have a good, ergonomic grip.
- Instead of choosing cheap pushers made out of plastic or wood, you can choose stainless steel cuticle pushers.
- They should be sharp and of good quality so that they do not damage the skin, cause infections and sore spots.
You need to choose scissors that are ultra-fine, sharp, aligned correctly and are made of quality material that does not rust easily.
ShopWiki Search Links