Bridal Party Gifts
From the flowers and decorations to the wedding cake and wedding favours , your bridal party are by your side to keep you from getting overwhelmed. Your special day wouldn't be the same without them, so its often a good idea to get them little tokens of gratitude for all that they've done. Bridal party gifts can be simple, yet still greatly appreciated. Tiny keepsakes or souvenirs that are monogrammed or engraved make great gifts that will help them always remember your wedding. Items that they can use after the wedding, though, are always greatly appreciated. Be sure to be thoughtful to make sure you show how much you appreciate all their hard work. If you wouldn't like it or use, chances are they wouldn't either. Your bridal party plays a vital role in your wedding, so be sure to give thanks with a thoughtful gift.
- If you're looking to get your entire bridal party the same gifts, these suggestions are all gender neutral.
- When choosing a neutral gift you want to make sure that it is appropriate for a wedding, but still useful.
- Think about your options and what you would want to receive.
- You should probably get unique gifts for your best man and maid of honour to show that you recognize all the extra work they did for you.
Other Neutral Gift Suggestions
- Buying something specific for your bridesmaids is pretty simple.
- Go with something they can wear during the ceremony like a bracelet or something they can use afterwards such as an engraved jewellery box .
- Monogrammed or engraved items make more personalized gifts that are great reminders of your wedding day.
- Instead of the more traditional gift, you could go with a day at the spa getting their hair and nails done.
- Anything they can use to pamper themselves, such as a bath and body set will show how much you appreciate all their hard work.
More Bridesmaid Gifts
- There are a variety of ways to go when choosing groomsmen gifts.
- If you know their interests or hobbies, you should try and get something the will use and enjoy.
- Think about whether a golf themed gift would work or whether or not they would appreciate something more traditional gift such as cuff links .
- If you don't know the groomsmen's interest that well, money clips or a Swiss army knife always make great guy gifts that can be monogrammed.
More Groomsmen Gifts
Wedding Related Items