Shrugs and Wraps Buying Guide
Wheather it's an elegant opera gown or just jeans and a t-shirt, shrugs and wraps are an elegant and versatile way to finish your ensemble for any occasion.
Types of Shrugs
- Faux Fur Shrug: These shrugs are soft and delicate that comes with satin silk ties. These shrugs can be worn with wedding gowns or pencil skirt suits. Black, ivory and dark grey are some of the popular colours.
- Sequin Shrug: Fine knit shrugs finished with a sparkling sequin trim on the front and at the cuffs looks gorgeous over silky dresses. You can simply throw them on for a chic look. The sequin sparkle on the neckline adds something special to your casual style while the single button fastening makes for an easy-to-wear item.
- Tie Front Shrug: Tie front shrugs with sleeves are perfect for summer evenings. This versatile garment can be worn in 3 ways. It can be tied front, untied to drape as a waterfall and also can be worn as a ballerina wrap.
- Maternity Shrug: Maternity shrugs can feature lace mesh, ruffled edges or a gold sequin. These shrugs are meant for maternity dresses and short-sleeved maternity tops.
- Wrap Shrug: Oversize wrap shrug that feature a contrast colour at the hem and tie detail look stunning on tall slender women.
- Shrug Cardigan: A shrug cardigan is a wardrobe essential that's feminine and pretty. Intricate lace detail adds a romantic feel, while non-functional buttons give a gorgeous finish.
ShopWiki Search Links