Childrens Shorts Skirts and Trousers Buying Guide
Be it for a sporting event or a casual day out, the right kind of clothing can do wonders to your kid’s appearance and performance. If you want your kids to look trendy, but feel comfortable at the same time, then get them cool shorts, stylish skirts or hip trousers. No matter what kind of clothing you select for your kid, make sure that it is of good quality, comfortable and of course, of good fit.
Various Types of Children’s Shorts, Skirts and Trousers
- Track Shorts: They are designed specifically to provide comfort during running and hence can be very convenient for kids when they play.
- Cycling Shorts: These shorts are skin tight and can be worn to improve comfort and efficiency while cycling.
- Bermudas: These are comfortable and casual wear and are usually knee-length short trousers.
- Tube Skirts: These skirts usually go down below the knee and are fitting at the hip and tapered at the hem.
- Pleated skirts: They feature ample pleats that reduce the flare of the skirt and look best when they are just above the knee.
- Flared Skirts: They are A-line skirts with an extra flare to fall over the hips and thighs.
- Pull-on Trousers: These trousers usually come with side and back pockets, mock fly fronts and are half elasticised.
- Jeans: Most popular of the lot, these trousers are made of denim and look cool on kids of all age-groups and gender.
- Capris: Usually worn in warm weather, these trousers usually end at mid-calf or just below the calf. It works well for both girls and boys.
Children's Betsy Print Bloomer Shorts :
This 100% cotton Betsy print children’s bloomer shorts with elasticated waist is extremely comfortable.
Roxy Kids Dingo Board Shorts :
With huge Roxy brand print on the front and stylishly embroidered heart logo on the back, these shorts from Roxy's summer range looks fabulous.
Magilla Girls Denim Skirt :
This denim skirt with hand finished embroidery and appliquéd flower on the front looks absolutely trendy.
ShopWiki Search Links