Swim Shorts Buying Guide
Whether you are voyaging in deep blue sea or lounging along the poolside, you might like to sport a pair of comfortable and flexible swim shorts.
Types of Swim Shorts
- Board Swim Shorts: They are manufactured from quality mesh fabric that drains the water easily. Their innovative unbreakable stitching makes them ideal for trouble free use in various physical activities.
- Short Shorts: These shorts are also called as hot short pants. They figure out the body shape of women. Short shorts are designed in such a way that they expose more leg and are well curved on the hips.
- Running Shorts: They are best suited for running. They provide a looser fit to the users. Running shorts are designed with or without pockets.
- Built In Panty Swim Shorts: These shorts come with a panty liner that is built right into the fabric. Wear these types of swim shorts directly over your one-piece suit or over a bikini or a tankini top.
- Skirted Swim Shorts: They are designed with a combo look of skirt providing for free movement of legs.
Factors to Consider
There are some factors to be considered before purchasing a swim short.
- Material: Purchase swim shorts that are made from high quality materials and they should be treated for chlorine resistance. Skin friendly fibers such as polyester and Lycra ensures enhanced durability.
- Inner Stitching: Inspect the inner stitching style of the swim short. Good quality shorts will have an additional lining that will make your swim short, more soft and comfortable.
- Waistband: Purchase swim shorts with waistbands and avoid those with stings. Swim shorts with waistbands give you a stylish look and are comfortable to wear.
- Leg Width: Choose swim shorts that ensure free movement of your legs. If you wish to purchase shorts with narrow leg, then ensure that the fabric is stretchable.
ShopWiki Search Links