Trousers and Jeans
Jeans are stylish, the most essential item in anyone's wardrobe , while trousers are full in length and high in comfort. These comfort clothes are adaptable enough to be used as both casual and evening outfits.
Styles of Trousers
Trousers can be teamed with a casual shirt and flip-flops for a relaxed style, or with a jacket , sweater or shirt and and nice shoes for a smart look. Pleated trousers appear to slim the waist, and show an attention to detail in one's formal dress sense.
- Elegant cropped style trousers can be worn with pumps and printed top for the summer.
- Loose cut trousers with the back-elasticated waist offer discreet comfort.
- Whether you are after some casual bottoms for everyday wear or for lounging around in at home, cords trousers are both practical and versatile.
Types of Jeans
- Stretch jeans come with a regular stretch design to give a close yet comfortable fit. If you want a relaxed fit, then you should opt for these jeans. They have a textured finish, similar to corduroy.
- Twill jeans come in a classic, flattering fit and are a summer essential. These jeans can also have a loose and relaxing fit with wide legs.
- Girls adore bright embroidered denim jeans.
- Designer jeans boast of colourful embroideries, zip detailing and classic contrast stitching.
Best Fit Jeans for Your Body Shape
The best fit jeans will give your body the most flattering look.
- If you are skinny then you can sport a relaxed fit jean or a low-rise jean to complement your shape.
- If you have large hips or a big butt then try hipster jeans. You may also try a relaxed fit jean.
- If you are a taller person, you can get away with flare bottoms, boot cut bottoms, or even straight leg jeans. Skinny women should refrain from wearing jeans with bigger bottom.
- Shorter women need to stay away from flare and even larger boot cut jeans.
ShopWiki Search Links