Bikini Knickers Buying Guide
Bikini knickers have to be the most comfortable wear for women. Bikini knickers are available in various fabrics such as cotton, sheer, lace and even silk.
Types of Bikini knickers
- Thong bikinis: These bikinis are designed as cut front and thong back and are most suitable for triangle bikini tops. Bikinis generally do not have lining inner wear. These are Italian made with a combination of polyester and elastane material.
- Micro string bikinis: If you prefer smallest front coverage, you can choose the laced micro string bikinis and they provide maximum comfort when worn. These are available in small, medium and large sizes.
- Tanga bikinis: Tanga bikinis are available in different sizes and choices and they are coral micro tanga, vita tie side tanga, opal micro tie side tanga and rose micro tanga. The rose micro tanga are made of Brazilian style, with both bottom and top cups are fully lined.
- Low rise bikinis: The low rise lace cheeky bikinis are comfortable to wear and the satin bow accent gives a freaky stylish look to it. This model is generally made using nylon or spandex materials for comfort and can be generally washed in machines.
- Seamless Thong bikinis: The seamless thong bikinis are well known for their soft and light weight nature. The delicate restrained lace pattern adds to the entire look of the bikinis and makes it preferred by all. The waist band is designed with knit in pattern and the legs are a high cut model giving a posh look to the bikinis. Especially, if you are athlete and a professional runner, this model is an appropriate one for you.
ShopWiki Search Links