Coffee and Tea Sets Buying Guide
Relishing a cup of coffee or tea using one’s favorite coffee and tea sets can make the day lively and wonderful.
Coffee and Tea Sets Varieties
- Tetsubins are antique Japanese coffee and tea sets made using cast iron. They normally have geometric or organic decorative patterns. They are part and parcel of a tea ritual called chanoyu.
- Antique coffee and tea sets are favorites with collectors and are marked by distinct decorations and detailing.
- Ceramic coffee and tea sets have a balanced shape and weight and hence look very graceful and elegant.
- Turkish coffee and tea sets are made normally out of copper for offering strong black coffee. They consist of wooden tray, ceramic mugs and brass jug.
- Artisan coffee and tea sets are handmade, very unique yet affordable. They are made by very skilled craftsmen and are available in glass, wood, ceramic and copper.
Caring, Storing and Handling of Silver Coffee and Tea Sets
- Silver sets need to be stored dry in lower sulphur and humid conditions.
- Harsh chemicals, polishes, detergents and soaps should not be used for cleaning them. Used specialized silver cleaning solutions. Somtimes, silver jewlery cleaners can be used as well.
- Professional help from silversmiths can be taken for cleaning them and sometimes commercial silver polishes can be used especially when they have heavy tarnish.
Coffee and Tea Sets Brands
ShopWiki Search Links