DIY Garden Tools Buying Guide
Gardening is an enjoyable activity. It is a healthy way to spend your time and gives immense satisfaction when you see your hard work transformed into flowers, vegetables and greenery. It goes without saying that you need good quality tools to create and maintain a garden.
Classification of Gardening Tools
- Spade : Great for shoveling up loads of soil.
- Trowel: It is used for digging and planting, but it pretty good and loosening up soil.
- Fork: It is used for cultivating, weeding and loosening soil.
- Tiller: This is used for loosening the soil so that the garden is ready for plating.
- Lawn Mower: It helps to cut the grass so that the lawn is even.
- Irrigation Sprinkler: They provide water to the garden.
Gardening Tools - Tips
- Power tools work with fuels like gasoline earlier. These days battery operated tools are popular. These are less noisy, easy to use and maintain and less polluting.
- You should choose tools that are ergonomically well designed and are of high quality so that you are comfortable using them.
- It is important to maintain garden tools well so that they can last for long, remain clean and sharp. You should clean them regularly and oil them well. You need detergents, towels, sandpaper and lubricating oils to clean and maintain tools.
ShopWiki Search Links