Decorating your house could cover a whole range of activities like wall painting, wall papering, woodwork, hanging up pictures, gardening, etc. Decorating your house is a very fulfilling project but sometimes the physical strain can get to you. Using the right tools while you are working can reduce the strain.
Wall papering tools consist of
* Wall papering scissors and trimming wheels for cutting or trimming wall paper.
* A plum Bob to maintain a straight line with a wall paper.
* Paste brushes with strong bristles to apply adhesive uniformly.
* Steam rollers to help you affix the wall paper to the wall evenly without creases or air pockets.
'''Wood Decorating Tools'''
Wood Decorating tools that are required to achieve a good finish are:
* Chisels to smooth out a rough corner, redefine a design, fix a joint or balance a wobbly piece of furniture by evening the height of the legs.
* Sand Paper of different grits to smooth out wood surfaces enough to bring out the natural beauty of the wood grains.
* Pressure sprayers to spray treat any wooden surface either with base colour or varnish.
* Flexible caulkers to help fill cracks easily in wood.
Other Decorating Tools
There are other common tools that are essential while decorating like a strong step stool or ladder, dust covers to protect other surfaces, gloves to protect your hands, industrial hand wipes to wipe off the grime easily, sponges to clean surfaces, tool kit to cart around the tools easily, other bits and pieces like nuts, screws, nails, string, etc. and driving tools like hammer, screw driver, etc or power tools.