Decorating Tools Buying Guide
Decorating your house could cover a whole range of activities like wall painting, wall papering, woodwork, hanging up pictures, gardening, etc. Decorating your house is a very fulfilling project but sometimes the physical strain can get to you. Using the right tools while you are working can reduce the strain.
The main tools for a good paint jobs are
* Paint brushes
and rollers in different sizes to apply paint on the wall evenly.
are also used to smooth painted surfaces.
'''Wall Papering Tools'''
Wall papering tools consist of
* Wall papering trimming wheels
for cutting or trimming wall paper.
* A plum Bob
to maintain a straight line with a wall paper.
* Steam rollers to help you affix the wall paper to the wall evenly without creases or air pockets.
'''Wood Decorating Tools'''
Wood Decorating tools that are required to achieve a good finish are:
to smooth out a rough corner, redefine a design, fix a joint or balance a wobbly piece of furniture by evening the height of the legs.
* Sand Paper of different grits to smooth out wood surfaces enough to bring out the natural beauty of the wood grains.
* Pressure sprayers
to spray treat any wooden surface either with base colour or varnish.
* Flexible caulkers
to help fill cracks easily in wood.
Other Decorating Tools
There are other common tools that are essential while decorating like a strong step stool or ladder
, dust covers to protect other surfaces, power tools
* Decorative Style Bedroom Dressers
* Decorative Bath Robe Hooks
* Decorative Vases
* Decorative Bath Towel Rings
* Decorative Paper