Deodorants and Antiperspirants Buying Guide
After puberty hits, it's never okay to not wear deodorant! Deodorant
are a must for all adults, unless you want to smell and sweat. Why not smell fresh and stay clean and dry all day long? There are some differences between these two products. Use our guide to know exactly what you should be looking for and also read our top picks.
- As the name implies, deodorant is designed to cover up any unpleasant odours and to prevent them from occurring. Deodorant does not prevent you from sweating and perspiration.
- You can use this under your arms, but also on other parts of the body that you would want to smell nice.
- These prevent perspiration, which in turn prevents any odour.
- The active ingredient found in most antiperspirants is Aluminium Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Glycine.
- Your best bet would be to go for a combination antiperspirant/deodorant , which would stop sweat and keep you smelling great.
There are a few different forms that you can get deodorant and antiperspirant in. Here are the pros and cons of each:
Most products usually fine, but it really stinks (pun intended) when you choose the wrong one. Here are our picks for the best products out there. It's important to remember that what works on some might not work on others. Everyone has different body chemistry,so not all products will be effective with yours.
Related Buying Guides