Handsfree Car Kit Buying Guide
It is not advisable to use mobiles while driving. A handsfree kit is the answer to your hands free needs to stay connected.
Types of Handsfree Car Kits
- In-Ear or Headset Types: These headsets are economical. They can be used not only in your car but anywhere- at office, home or while you are walking down the road. They are rechargeable.
- Fitted Bluetooth In-Car Kits: Bluetooth handsfree kits are popular modes of communication despite the fact that they are expensive. They include microphones which facilitate clear calls.
- Clip-On Types: They stand midway between the headsets and built in type. They fit onto the sun visor or vents in your car. You can recharge them and also transfer them between vehicles. This type will be ideal if you keep changing cars as a part of your job.
- Satellite Navigation Systems: These systems include a GPS device, speed-camera warnings and a Bluetooth hands-free kit.
Factors to Consider
- An OLED screen which displays details like the phonebook, phone information, caller ID and user settings turns out to be very user-friendly.
- Audible menus and phonebook gifts the user a more perceptive use.
- Hands-free kit with multi-point technologies allows you to connect more than a single phone at once.
- Those kits which have a separate speaker might not be all that ideal. Instead it is best to connect it to the rear of your car audio system.
Other Cutting-Edge Features
In addition to the conventional telephony features like hang up, dual calls and pick up; there are a lot of car handsfree kits that boast of additional features like
- Automatic phonebook synchronisation
- Training-free multi-speaker voice recognition
- Speech synthesis of the names in the phonebook
- Contact management - there are ones that provide up to 2000 per phone
- Call records
ShopWiki Search Links