Event tickets are great as gifts or for yourself and your family or friends. Here are a few tips for buying tickets online. Below you will find a directory of ticket types and commonly searched for tickets.
* '''Verify the details and the fine print.''' Fully understand what is offered before purchasing, including any limitations, close-out dates, possible promotions, etc.
* '''Watch out for hidden fees'''.Take note of any fees that may be added on to the initial price, such as tax and shipping to start. Tax will depend on the state in which you live. Shipping varies, but should cost no more than $15 a ticket regardless of the speed of shipping or where you live. Sometimes there is also a handling cost included sometimes per ticket.
* '''Location, location, location'''. Check out the different venues as well as the different seating options available. Sometimes you would be surprised at the nominal fees for upgrading to substantially better seats or a drop in price between venues.
* '''Cross check prices'''. Sometimes the market fluctuates, but you should have an idea of the average price on tickets before making a purchase.
* '''Understand refund policies. '''Just in case. You know.
What to Buy
As our guide for How to Buy Gifts tells you what to take into account before buying someone something. If you've decided that event tickets are the way to go, it should probably be because your recipient have a real love for a certain event that is coming to town. If the event is far away, consider coupling the event with a vacation.