Exterior Doors Buying Guide
When people visit your place, the first thing they notice is the entry door. Exterior doors are designed not only to secure your home, but also to look warm and welcoming. Get creative with the latest trends for your home and design your front door exterior.
Types of Exterior Doors
- Glazed Exterior Doors: These doors are single, double or triple glazed. Glazed doors are made of specially toughened glass to enhance the look of your front door. Selective glazing allows more visible light to penetrate your home. The insulated models can be very efficient to retain heat inside your home.
- Folding/Sliding Patio Doors: These folding doors allow smooth operation and sliding function. These flexible doors are designed for ease of assembly and installation.
- Wooden Exterior Doors: French doors made of oak, hardwood, timber or mahogany with toughened glass gives your home a rich and fabulous look. They are engineered for greater resistance to twisting, warping and splitting.
- Select robust and durable doors with mixed material construction that have greater resistance to twisting, warping and splitting.
- Select doors with solid lippings for ultimate strength.
- Door frames that do not incorporate adequate thermal isolation form thermal bridges that tend to lead to wintertime condensation. So opt only for doors with good insulation.
Malton Glazed Hardwood Exterior Door :
Made from wood, natural materials and real wood veneers, this door is engineered for greater resistance to twisting, warping and splitting.
Double Glazed Timber Ext. Door :
This double insulated glass unit with frosted silkscreen design uses timber from sustainable sources.
Boston Exterior Oak Door :
This solid oak door is robust and durable, with solid oak lippings that allow trimming or rebating.
ShopWiki Search Links