Full Brief Knickers Buying Guide
Knickers for women are soft, gentle and provide utmost comfort when worn. They are used for enhancing the shape of your body. Full brief knickers provide full coverage and excellent support.
Different Types of Full Brief Knickers
Briefs extend up to the waist and navel and have full rear coverage. The sides of the brief knickers extend below the hips.
- Cotton Full Briefs: These types of full briefs are made of pure cotton. These cotton briefs are healthy for your skin. They are soft and gentle and breathe well. Some cotton full briefs come with lace or elasticated trim around the waistband and legs.
- Lace Full Briefs: Lace full briefs are either made completely from lace or alternatively some of them will have decorative silk designs. There are two design options - square-pattern lace full briefs and stretchable lace full briefs. Most of these briefs come in white and a selection of other light colours.
- Support Full Briefs: These briefs are designed in such a way as to provide maximum support to your stomach. They help to flatten your stomach and hips. These support briefs come with lace panels on the side. There are also semi support briefs which are used to flatten your stomach alone.
- Other Full Briefs: There are other type of full briefs such as silky full briefs, embroidered full briefs, stretchable full briefs and soft poly-cotton briefs. They are available in various sizes and colours.
Factors to Consider
- Go for cotton fabric which is breathable, comfortable and healthy.
- Always select knickers that are a perfect fit
- Avoid knickers that are too tight.
- Choose knickers that suit your personality.
- Select knickers according to your shape.
- You can buy multi-coloured sets of full brief knickers. Having spare sets will always help.
ShopWiki Search Links