Hair Dryers Buying Guide
are a common appliance for both men and women alike. The two things to consider when looking for a new hairdryer is its power and its affordability. Usually these two are related, seeing that the more powerful the dryer, the higher the price will be. No matter if you're drying or you're styling, you'll definitely need one at some point. Read this guide to learn about your options.
Choosing a Hair Dryer
- Consider your styling needs. If you heat style everyday, then you will want to buy a high quality hair dryer. Don't just by a cheaper one becasue you see it. If you use one all the time then it will come out to pennies per use. If you only use a blow dryer once in a while, then you can opt for a moderately priced one.
- Can it travel? If you're always on the go, a folding or portable hair dryer might be your best bet. Usually, folding hair dryers are small and therefore less powerful, so you may want to have a normal one for everyday use and a portable one for travel. Travel sized dryers also may not come with attachments, like a diffuser .
Hair Dryer Features
- Ionic Hair Dryers
- It's a known fact that heat styling is damaging to the hair follicle. In order to still stay competitive, maunfactureres are responding by producing ionic hair dryers . These dryers use ions to break down water mollecules, leaving the hair more hydrated, shinier, and manageable. Many prefer ionic dryers to normal ones.
- Dryers with adjustable temperature and heat settings are the best.
- You will be able to use eithe hot, warm, or cold air to dry hair with.
- There are also usually controllable speed settings to adjust the power of the blast and suit the style you are trying to accomplish.
- A cool-shot button is great for setting hair into a style and making it shine.
- Choose the lightest style that you can find. After holding it in your hand for fifteen minutes, you will thank yourself.
- Opt for removable grills, which make cleaning much easier.
- A long nozzle on the hair dryer will focus the air and give you better styling ability.
- A long cord is necessary for an easy and carefree drying experience.
- Don't pay extra for a dryer that includes tons of attachments that you'll never use. Check to see if you already have these attachments before purchasing.