Skin Care Products Buying Guide
Those of you, who crave for beautiful radiant skin, make sure to pick the right skin care product that will blend with your skin type. The market offers a galore of skin care products. This guide runs you through different skin care solutions.
Types of Skin Care Products
- Skincare lotions are designed for morning, evening and eye applications to smooth wrinkles, texture and skin tone.
- Herbal skin care products ensure to sooth away cracked and itchy skin.
- Natural food supplements keep your skin youthful in appearance and also help to plump out those fine lines and wrinkles when consumed on a regular basis.
- Eye creams offer effective solution for wrinkles and daily defence. Eye firming gels fights the damage created by stress and time. Revitalising eye creams stimulate cellular metabolism and reduces puffiness.
- Face day creams, scrubs, cleansers, toners and masks are all aimed at retaining smoother, even-toned, translucent complexion.
- After-sun care involves moisturising the skin for 12 hours to intensify and prolong the colour of tanned skin. The skin has an added natural looking bronzed look.
- Treatment for acne depends on severity. Mild cases can be eased by washing the face frequently with gentle soap or by drying agents. Severe acne may need oral treatment with antibiotics or stronger treatments prescribed by your phsyician.
Intense After-Sun Care :
The Intense After-Sun Care is a fresh moisture treatment for the face and body that instantly soothes and repairs sunburnt skin.
Premier Eye Cream :
Premier Revitalising Eye Cream has been specially developed to treat the very delicate skin around the eyes.
Dermalogica Antioxidant Hydramist :
This antioxidant acts as a refreshing antioxidant shield and improves skin texture while intensely hydrating dry, dehydrated skin.
ShopWiki Search Links