Shaving and Hair Removal Buying Guide
Who does not want to sport a clean, gleaming and soft skin that is free from hair? Both men and women these days resort to various shaving and hair removal techniques to get rid of unwanted hair so that they stay hygienic and appealing.
Types of Hair Removal Techniques
- Depilators can be in the form of gels, creams, balms or even sprays that damage the bonds which offers strength to hair so that the hair can be disintegrated and can be washed or wiped easily.
- Shaving is a very common hair removal method most often done by men but also by women nowadays. Shaving is done with the help of a manual or electric razor along with a cream or gel to remove hair. This method is easy and less time consuming. Different types of shaving razors are used. They are disposable, manually operated, electric shavers and battery operated.
- Waxing can use a cold or warm formula for getting rid of unwanted hair. Most often used by women for legs, hands, armpits and bikini waxing.
- Electrolysis is a method where the hair roots are burnt so that their growth in inhibited to a greater extent. This method is normally used on areas where the hair growth is less like upper lips, chin and neck region.
- Laser Hair removal technique is a rage among all as they offer amazing results. Laser lights are used for attacking the hair growth that they do not grow further. But it might take more sittings based on the density of hair growth and is very expensive that not every can afford it.
ShopWiki Search Links