Preserve Jars Buying Guide
Preserve jars are used for preserving and storing food items such as herbs, spices, coffee beans, pickles, confectionary and biscuits. People prefer to have different types of preserve jars according to their kitchen’s needs, usage and convenience.
Types of Preserve Jars
- For Liquids: when it comes to preserving liquids and keeping them either warm or cold, thermos flasks are a great idea. They are generally made using high quality stainless steel material and have convenient handles or straps. They are popular among office-goers.
- Herb and Spices: Jars and containers made especially for storing spices are manufactured. They have the ability to retain the aroma and freshness of the spices and herbs. These jars have metal clip top which gives a better seal.
- Pickles: They are generally made of glass and have a screw top lid.
- Confectionary: Biscuit jars are generally decorative ones made of glass or ceramic. They can also be used to store sweets and tea bags.
- Glass: Glass jars are solidly constructed with thick glass. They are available with rubber sealing rings, and a metal sealing clip. These jars are most suitable for preserving pickles, jam and even storing tea, coffee or sugar.
- Ceramic: Many styles and designs are available in such jars which make them a popular choice for kitchen display. The Kitchen Cockerel canister set is one such example. Make teatime more colourful with their set of three jars for tea, coffee and sugar.
- Plastic: For airtight features, you can always depend on plastic containers, boxes and jars. You get them with an airtight seal to lock out any moisture or air. They are transparent hence, ensure clear content visibility. These jars are used for storing all kinds of dry foods.
ShopWiki Search Links