Coffee and Tea Sets Buying Guide
It is always refreshing to savour your favourite cup of coffee/tea early in the morning or chit-chatting with friends in the evening. An elegant coffee and tea set makes it much more presentable. There is a broad spectrum of coffee and tea sets with unique designs available.
Types of Coffee and Tea Sets
- Antique Sets: These sets have exclusive detailing and designs, which make them expensive. Mostly these collections are made based on historical times. So an antique aficionado would definitely go for these sets.
- Tetsubin Sets: These antique Japanese wares act as a trademark symbol in Japanese culture. They are made from cast iron and have organic or geometric decorations.
- Ceramic Sets: These sets add an elegant and graceful look to your dining area. People always have a craze to buy these sets though they have to be carefully handled.
- Turkish Sets: These sets were used in the Middle East to serve strong, black coffee in a traditional way. If you want to acquire a traditional feel in your kitchen or dining area, then you can choose these sets made from copper.
- Designer Sets: They are popular for their exceptional designs, as these sets are hand-painted.
- Artisan Sets: These unique sets are hand-crafted by skilled craftsmen in ceramic, glass, copper and wood.
ShopWiki Search Links