Tableware Cups Buying Guide
Cups are essential utensils of every kitchen. Cups are also used as decorative pieces in the kitchen or as gift materials.
Basic Kinds of Cups
For different purposes, different kinds of cups are used. For beverages, tea cups and coffee mugs are preferable. Espresso cup sets are available in different materials. Cups with saucers enable holding biscuits or snacks.
- Porcelain Cups: Porcelain cups are of high quality and professional design; they are often collected as well. They are microwave and dishwasher safe. These cups are elegant and eco-friendly. They are highly suitable for promotion and gifts.
- Bone China Cups: Bone china cups is a type of porcelain made of powdered bone. Extra care and maintenence is needed to keep these cups in excellent conditions. Bone china often make very precious family heirlooms.
- Metal Cups: Metal cups are made from stainless steel, silver or aluminium and are durable and dishwasher safe. They come as separate cups or along with a saucer as a set. Most of the models come with porcelain body with stainless steel base and handle.
- Glass Cups: Glass cups can have either a rectangular, circular or square base. They are perfect for serving fizzy drinks, cocktails and juices.
- Plastic Cups and Paper Cups: Not something you use everyday at the dinner table, these cups are great for house parties, restaurants, hotels and coffee shops.
ShopWiki Search Links