Table Cloths and Linens Buying Guide
To give a complete look to your dining table, there are few essentials that you can add up.
Table Linens Basics
- Napkins – Table napkins are available in all attractive colours and are usually folded and placed on the left hand side of the place setting. To add a fancy touch, you can also fold them into elaborate shapes.
- Table Runners – Usually used as placemats can serve decorative purposes as well. Table runners in lace, silk, or other fine fabrics serve for decorative purposes. .
- Overlays – Overlays are additional beautifying element, which has to be spread on top your table runners. Though, not very essential, it is an additive luxury. It is a single piece of cloth made in soft satin and organza material to match your table runners.
- Table Skirts – If you have a party at your place, dress your dining table with table skirts as they look extravagantly beautiful. These table accessories are certain to create an impression on your guests.
- Linens – Linens generally look good in embroidery designs and stylish English colours. Few designers even try cut work art designs on table linens.
- Make sure the size and shape of your table cloths and linens suit your table size.
- Make sure that they are washable.
- Check for the quality of the fabric to ensure a long life.
ShopWiki Search Links