Christmas Fragrances and Scents Buying Guide
Christmas holidays are likely to leave you stressed with a lot of baking, shopping, entertaining and decorating. In such a case aromatherapy can prove to be more than effective.
Christmas Frangrance and Scents
There are many ways to give your home a festive fragrance. Here are some tips that will help you prepare your home for this season.
- Orange pomander: This is an orange and pomander clove ball is an old-fashioned and traditional treat to bring the Christmas smell. If you want to create a spicy seasonal Christmas scent you can make this pomander ball with rolling spices.
- Christmas Eve Scented Yankee Candle:Yankee candles brings the Christmas smell throughout your home. It even scent the room even if it is not lit. These candles burn nearly for 110 to 150 hours.
- Fresh Evergreen Christmas Garland: You can decorate your home with garlands made of fresh evergreen boughs.
Other Ideas on Essential Oils for Christmas
- There are many who prefer a Marzipan fragrance blended with any spice fragrance.
- Bayberry, cedar and pine too have got a lot of fans.
- Peppermint is another good Christmas scent.
- Cranberry Fig, Sleigh Ride and Applejack Peel are right up there too.
- DKNY Be Delicious is another one which has a great smell.
ShopWiki Search Links