Mirrors Buying Guide
Mirrors are not only used for their functionality but also for their aesthetic appeal. An ordinary room can be converted into spacious and luminous one if the right type of mirrors are placed at strategic locations.
Factors involved in the Selection of Mirrors
- Shape plays a vital role in the selection of mirrors. Vertical, tall shaped mirrors can get attention to it’s length while horizontal shapes accentuate their width. For restrained and orderly appearance you can select mirrors in rectangle and square shapes. For whimsical and soft look mirrors with curved or rounded frames can be chosen.
- Size of mirrors can create an impact the way you want. You can choose them to be placed in the background or at prominent places. They can be used one at a time or in groups depending on the purpose and need.
- Style of the mirrors should be chosen to reflect the room’s style. The material used in the making of the mirrors to plays a major role in determining the style.
Tips for Choosing Decorative Mirrors
- If you require a mirror for applying make-up then a magnified mirror for makeup would be the right choice. You can also choose mirrors fitted with lights.
- There are various types of mirrors available exclusively for the bathrooms like chrome mirrors, wood mirrors, LED mirrors and heated bathroom mirrors.
Nimbus swivel mirror :
The swivel will make a great addition to your living room or bedroom décor.
Adare Cheval Mirror :
The antique cheval mirror features mirror pine and composite laminates.
Belgravia White Wall Mirror :
The belgravia wall mirror is an antique piece and gets it’s white colour from antique distressed white paint.
ShopWiki Search Links