Bathroom Shower Heads Buying Guide
You have to install effective bathroom showerheads for water conservation and an enjoyable shower experience. You can choose from an exciting range of showerhead sprays and innovative features, such as, detachable heads and body spa systems.
Types of Showerheads
- Fixed Showerheads: These showerheads are attached to a shower arm and are usually, mounted to the wall permanently.
- Hand Showers: These showerheads are attached to a hand shower which has flexible tubing. Hand showers enable you to manoeuvre the water flow however you want. A cradle is fixed to the wall to hold the showerhead. They are great for a partial shower, washing children and pets.
Showerhead Spray Patterns
- Full Body Sprays: This pattern helps to relieve our muscle tension thereby rejuvenating and invigorating the whole body.
- Mist Sprays: This pattern gives a cooling effect to your body.
- Massaging Pulse Sprays: This pattern relieves stress by emitting pulsating jets of water.
- Drenching Rain Sprays: This pattern showers water as a rainfall from overhead.
- Power Sprays: This pattern ensures rapid rinsing as they concentrate a steam of water into a particular area.
- Combo Sprays: This pattern is a combination of strong jets and pulsating streams.
Look Out For These Features
- Deluxe heads with electronic control panels control spray intensity, frequency as well as pattern of spray.
- Heads with bendable nozzles are best for averting lime scale build up.
- Shower arm extenders make showering easier for taller people.
- Some of them have diverters with multiple configuration options.
- Get showerhead filters to restrict chlorine and other contaminants.
- You can also pamper yourself with LED lit shower heads, square spa showerheads and massage showerheads.
ShopWiki Search Links