Multimedia Cabinets Buying Guide
Is it time for you to keep your original DVD’s under lock and key? Multimedia cabinets are excellent space saving systems that can keep your discs safe and clean. These cabinets when locked can secure equipment from theft.
Types and Benefits
- Free-Standing Cabinets: These storage cupboards are suited for media storage. The shelves in these cabinets are in two vertical sections and are concealed behind two glazed sliding doors.
- Wall Mounted Racks: The rack hangs on your wall for neat and tidy storage with minimum space taken up. They are a modern, minimal storage solution for your CD's. Available in many contemporary shapes, these racks have ample storage space for 60 CDs.
- Mobile Cabinets: These space-saving units are used to house all equipment required for a professional presentation. These cabinets are designed to be totally secure from theft of equipment.
- Projector Cabinets: Certain multi-media cabinets come with projector shelves that can roll in and out. The projector shelves are adjustable for tilt angle. These cabinets are equipped with 3 height-adjustable shelves for housing different sizes of equipment and speakers.
- High Capacity Cabinets: You can store up to 336 videos, 688 DVDs or 1464 CDs in one location with these cabinets. With fully extendable drawers on ball-bearing slides, media is held upright by partitions.
- TV/DVD Cabinets: These cabinets provide ample storage for most home entertainment needs. The central, glass-fronted cupboard has cable management at the back for DVD and games console wires, while at either side are shelves for storing DVDs.
ShopWiki Search Links