Kitchen and Home Furniture Tables Buying Guide
Tables are the most basic kind of furniture required in any well-furnished home. They are available in styles for living rooms, dining rooms, bedrooms and kitchen.
Kinds of Tables
- Dining Tables: They come in sets along with matching dining chairs. Popular dining table sets are oval, rectangle or round shape. Glass top tables are a preferred choice as they add to the style factor of a room as well. However, it needs special care and attention. Wooden tables are durable and cost effective.
- Coffee Tables: Glass and wooden coffee tables in attractive designs are available for your living or entertainment room. Some models come with drawers or shelves to hold papers or books.
- Dressing Tables: You have an endless variety of styles to pick from – country, Victorian, traditional, contemporary and rustic styles. Some are available as a set with dressing chair or stool while some have only a mirror with drawers and chests.
- Side and Lamp Tables: Bedside tables are known for their utility factor. Whether it’s to keep a glass of water at night or to pile up your books for some bedtime reading, you can depend on these tables. They are made of materials such as wood, black glass and metal and are available in various shapes and sizes. A side table is also handy in the living room beside the sofa suite.
- Kitchen Tables: When countertops fall short of space, these tables prove useful. In a less formal dining event, the kitchen table is a comfortable place to grab breakfast or have supper.
- TV Tables: A common substitute for a TV stand is a TV table. Modern styles can accommodate a plasma or LCD TV. Generally, they are provided with a shelf underneath to hold DVD players or CD racks. All the beam supports and feet are made of strong materials for greater durability.
- Children Tables: From being a playtime prop to a study spot, they serve multiple uses. They’re available in attractive colours suitable for both boys and girls.
ShopWiki Search Links