Scourers and Sponges Buying Guide
Do you have non-stick pots and pans as a part of your cookware collection? Sponges and scourers can be used for wiping surfaces clean by removing burns and stains.
Kitchen Sponges and Scourers
- Sponges are made from cellulose wood fibres, or foamed plastic polymers. High quality, non-scratch sponges are ideal for cleaning non-stick cookware, glass or other delicate surface cookware.
- Heavy-duty scourers with high quality foam sponge are ideal for wiping and drying surfaces quickly.
- Multi-purpose sponge scourers are more effective than non-scratch scourers.
- Nylon sponges are suitable for washing tough stains but should not be used on delicate items.
- Polyester sponges are have high water retention ability, but with visible pores. They are more flexible to use. Poly scourers are extremely durable and safe for non-stick surfaces.
- Stainless Steel Scourers: They can be used to clean metal pots and pans, ovens, grills and many other situations where tough cleaning is needed. It is rust free, splinter free, rinses clean and longer lasting. It is not suitable for use with painted or coated surfaces.
- Cellulose Sponge Cloth: These cloths are made from natural cellulose, a super absorbent material. They are strong, hard-wearing and machine washable. Certain sponge Cloths are designed for cleaning wet areas around sinks, baths and showers without using any chemical cleaning agents.
High Quality Sponge Cloth :
These cloths are strong, thick and extremely hard-wearing and a must for any kitchen or canteen
Glitzi Jumbo Scourers :
This scourer contains anti-bacterial agent to help prevent the spread of germs and gently cleans delicate non-scratch surfaces.
Cellulose Sponge Cloths :
Made from wood pulp and cotton, this sponge cloth is super absorbent and hard wearing.
ShopWiki Search Links