Hoop Earrings Buying Guide
Hoop earrings are not new to women as they date back to thousands of years. Because of their unique design and style, they are still a popular choice of many women. Nowadays, they’re available in variations such as dangling charms, diamond hoops, hoops inside hoops, triple or double hoops, side-by-side design and so on.
- Snap hinge closure designs are meant for full circle styles. The closure can snap up in a hoop enclosure or snap down.
- Hollow sleeve closures are used in hoops earrings that are very flexible and thin. One end of the hoop can fit inside the hollow at the other end.
- Post closures are for hoop earrings with incomplete circles and also for dangling types. It consists of the fundamental post and closure at the back.
Shapes and Designs
- Square or misshapen hoops can be in any design. It may be twisted, hammered, in strands or smooth. They can be embellished with crystals or stones.
- Dangling hoops can have various shapes attached such as hearts, dolphins and so on, making them more interesting.
- Double or triple hoops have two or more shapes gradually decreasing or increasing in a hoop.
- Cluster Hoops have a bead cluster hanging together beneath.
- Spiral Hoops, swirl hoops and twist hoops are other designs.
- Long ones brushing the shoulder, and hoops with larger swings are normally worn for creating a dramatic effect.
- Your face cut matters a lot when choosing hoops. Longer face cuts look good with any kind of design. Round faces can go for angular shapes.
- Your hairstyle can also be a determinant. You may not like the hoops getting entangled in your hair.
- If you have a baby at home, then avoid hoops as the baby may pull or grab them suddenly.
ShopWiki Search Links