Doing laundry becomes a chore if you find the laundry in clutter and your family’s clothes in a pile on the floor. Be it a specialised laundry room or the laundry area in your bathroom, you will start your laundry sessions with enthusiasm if you can organise and declutter your laundry space.
Types of Laundry Storage
- If you have a laundry room there are some storage necessities you cannot do away with.
- Laundry hampers: You can store your dirty clothes in the laundry hampers that are available in pop up, foldable and portable styles.
- Laundry baskets: Cleaned laundry that needs to be folded can be stored here after it has dried up. Alternatively storage bags can also be used.
- Clothes hangers: Hangers that hold clothes to dry soon after washing are available in metal and stainless steel.
- Laundry racks: Racks can hold your detergents, fabric softeners, starch and other necessities.
- Iron boards and Iron box holders: If you find stacking them away in corners difficult then consider iron boards that are attached to walls and door units.
- Laundry carts: You can now wheel in and out essentials and leave the cart in between the washer and the dryer and utilize the empty space.
ShopWiki Search Links