Nursery Lighting Buying Guide
Planning to do your baby’s nursery? Nursery Lighting is an essential part of every baby’s room. They provide a soft reassuring glow and are a perfect fun feature to have.
- Spotlights can be adjusted to highlight the room. Spotlight bars are suitable for use with a dimmer.
- Ceiling lights provide adequate lighting and is a must for the sake of your baby's safety
- Lamps are an essential part of the baby nursery lighting scheme, especially if your baby's room lacks a ceiling fixture.
- Nightlights that operate on extra low voltage are safe for children.
- Zoo Nursery Wall Light: It is a charming night light with cute silhouettes of three colourful animals. It comes with a wall mounting option, so that it can be used either as a wall light or a freestanding table light.
- SKY Children’s Ceiling Light: This flush fitting style children’s ceiling light with sky design glass and brightly painted wooden aeroplane is ideal for the nursery.
- Colourful Mushroom Push Night Light: Simply push the top of the lamp to switch the LED lights inside on or off.
- Candeloo: Patented, intelligent circuitry makes these lights illuminate automatically when lifted from the charging platter, and start to recharge as soon as they're put back.
Baby Night Light, White :
This plug-in light can be used in your baby’s nursery room for a soft and reassuring glow.
Lumilove Night Light – Puppy :
These cute baby night light little creatures glow gently by your child's bedside to banish the night time fears!
Nursery Wall Lights :
You can get your baby’s favourite animal light accented with bright colours.
ShopWiki Search Links