Lighting Torches Buying Guide
Lighting torches are available in wide ranges from simple types to the most advanced types with special and novel features.
Types of Lighting Torches
Lighting torches are available in various forms, shapes, colours and materials for various purposes. Some popular and commonly used types are given below.
- LED Head Torches offer light and also frees the hands for doing other jobs. They are available as rechargeable types too. They are capable of producing bright and focused lighting.
- Traffic Baton torches are used by traffic police to warn vehicles and show their presence on roads especially during night time.
- Diving Torches most often has LED providing bright light especially under water.
- Candle power torches are ideal for outdoor trips, excursions or during emergencies. They can produce a light beam that can travel even up to one mile long.
- Wind-up torches or lanterns are be recharged in cars or by the winding action. Some can even produce light for seven hours.
- Tool kit torches are a combination of handy tools and torch in one equipment. They are multi purpose equipments that ideal during emergencies.
- Eco Siren Torches features siren that can produce loud sound and a torch powered using dynamo.
- Cap LED torches can be clipped to basketball cap peaks that they are perfect for peering into dark locations, fishing, auto repairs and so on.
- Flame Torches are used as garden torches and table top flares. They can be used for creating a magical atmosphere and for evoking excitement and drama. Some models can even burn for nearly ten hours non-stop brightly with the help of wind resistant wicks. They can be battery operated or AC powered, table top or hanging varieties with replacement bulbs too.
- Forest Fire Torches are used for prescribed burns or setting backfires. They are available in various types and are part and parcel of forestry equipments. Some types include backpack drip torches, propane torches, flame torches and so on.
ShopWiki Search Links