Lunch Boxes Buying Guide
Nothing is as healthy and sometimes as tasty, as homemade food while we are at work or school. Lunch boxes required for keeping food portable, fresh, and reheatable. They come in different materials such as food grade plastics and stainless steel.
Different Types of Lunch Boxes
- Lunch Boxes for Children: There are a variety of children lunch boxes available in different sizes. They come in attractive colours and designs loved by children. They come with separate compartments for fruits, snacks and sandwiches. Get boxes with handles for easy use. Dishwasher-safe boxes will be easy to wash every day.
- Lunch Boxes for Adults: Lunch boxes for adults have much more space. They are often suitable for outdoor gatherings and picnics. They are provided with removable inner containers, sealable lids and these plastic containers are even microwave-safe. The lids shut tightly and are ideal for work and travel.
- Personalised Plastic Lunch Boxes: You can even personalise your lunch boxes with your name or other text or matter. This makes them easy to identify. They are easy to carry and maintain.
- Tupperware Lunch Boxes: Tupperware lunch boxes are of high quality and they are easy to store in briefcases or backpacks. They are made of food grade plastics and keep your food fresh and healthy for a long time. They are ideal for both adults and children. These lunch boxes come with divided compartments to pack sandwich, juice box, snacks and more.
- Insulated Lunch Boxes: These lunch boxes are used to keep your food hot for 4 to 5 hours. They are leak-proof and fit into any type of bag perfectly, provided the size is right. Some have an outer case or carry-bag that comes along with it.
Lunch bags, water flasks, food flasks, water bottles and bottle holders are some of the other items required along with lunch boxes.
ShopWiki Search Links