Mugs Buying Guide
Mugs are large sized cups capable of holding around 350ml of liquid which is double the capacity of tea cups. This is perfect for those who need a greater intake of coffee or tea to keep them on-the-go! Mugs can be made of porcelain, plastic, ceramic, glass or metal. Mugs are also popularly used as gifts and decorative items. They are also often customized for for advertisements and product promotions.
Kinds of Mugs
- Coffee Mugs: Espresso and latte mugs are the main types here. Latte mugs are generally taller. Coffee mugs satisfy those who like to have large quantities of coffee during their leisure.
- Beer Mugs: They come in the traditional tankard design in glass or ceramic. Some fancy mugs carry logos and sports team names. You can cheer the team of your choice with these mugs!
- Acrylic Mugs: These mugs are unbreakable and durable and so, are easy to maintain. They are ideal for promotion and gifts. You can safely get your kid an acrylic mug with their favourite cartoon character or design.
- Travel Mugs: These travel mugs are insulated to keep drinks hot or cool during travel. These mugs are provided with a splash-resistant lid and a non-slip base. They are designed in such a way as to fit perfectly into car cup holders.
- Personalised and Cartoon Mugs: Whether it’s your favourite Simpsons character or a personal message to your best friend, you can get mugs that display these at their exterior. These mugs can also be gifted to your near and dear ones with your signature, photo or any message. Birthday and anniversary mugs are wonderful gift ideas.
- Porcelain mugs are good for holding heated beverages and they come in decorative designs. This makes them ideal for guests.
- Hybrid mugs such as stainless steel with plastic exterior are also an alternative.
ShopWiki Search Links