Night Lights Buying Guide
If you have children who fear the dark, you would understand the importance of night lights. Having lights working the entire night would add up to our electricity bills. Now attractive energy saving night lights are in vogue for the value they offer.
Types of Night Lights
- Fluorescent night lights consume 7 watts of power with low energy efficiency levels like the incandescent night lights.
- Neon night lights are energy efficient and take up only 1 watt of power. They are safe to be used as children’s night lights.
- Electroluminescent night lights are not hot to touch and are very useful in your kid’s room.
- Glow stickers are light strips which can be made to look like a varity of designs. Children like to stick moon and stars glower stickers on their bedroom ceiling
- Decorative LED lights that are available as plug in table lamps or as wall lights are popular one time energy efficient investments.
Usage Tips of Night Lights
- Consider night light dimmers that dim once there is bright day light or when you switch on brighter lights. These automatic lights are the right options if you want to be energy saving.
- It is ideal to have bathroom night lights and night lights plugged into hallways also.
ShopWiki Search Links